Thin and dense rough bulges, like a brush rolling over the hot spots on the front wall of the acupoint.

"No, uh-huh—!"

The sudden pleasure coursed through his body. Mo Chen arched his body and trembled violently. His brain was dazed for a moment, and he later realized that he had been licked to the point of climaxing and squirting.

The sweet liquid overflowing from the depths of the cave made the beast extremely excited. Regardless of the cramping and tightening of the cave, his tongue penetrated deeper and deeper, and the licking became fiercer and faster.

Tears continued to fill his eyes.

His voice was wet.

Mo Chen suppressed his moans and grabbed the wolf's ears and trembled, "Uh-huh, hah... Lang Yun, slow down... lick it gently, again... uh-huh -!"

"It's so deep...so hot, woo...hot, tongue..."

When the tongue coating was scratched, the flesh wall was burning hot, and the pleasure spread straight to the sky. Mo Chen's whole body was so soft that he writhed unconsciously on the bed.

"Hmph..."

The feeling of restraint on Langyun's body became heavier and heavier. The snake-orc man sobbed and cried softly, and the tail wrapped around him tightened silently. It was a threat or a prayer.

Stupid thing, be gentle.

When he really calmed down, his tail relaxed, but after a while the tip of the tail kept slapping him.

Like expressing dissatisfaction.

The pussy is so soft, wet and full of water.

Hold his tongue tightly and suck inside.

Well.

The tongue worked hard to penetrate through the layers of tender meat, and finally touched the 'bottom', and the tip of the tongue jumped happily to tease and slap it.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but but also squirting me." "That's enough, woo... it's so hot, so hot... stop licking..."

The exhaustion caused by several orgasmic squirts made Mo Chen's push-back movements weak.

"Tongue, too deep..."

A body that has not been opened yet.

Sensitive and green.

After eating a few fingers, it feels so good that it explodes. When the tongue reaches the entrance of the cervix, you can't help but tremble and tremble. The vagina is pumping and squirting water. It's so good that you almost pass out.

Warm body temperature, heavy body,

Every time I arrive at the small world, I look at him with bright eyes as soon as I meet him, as if silently saying, 'I'm in love with you, will you like me?'

If his body was kissed, touched, licked, fucked by this bitch again... how could he quit?

"Oh... don't go deeper, ugh! Don't lick the inside..."

At least now...don't...

——Fuck into the uterine cavity.

"Whoa-oh-oh--!"

The hot wolf tongue broke through the cervix and licked in, licking the inner wall with the same force as Mo Chen's nipple. It was tantamount to cruel and sadistic torture for the small cavity that no one had ever visited.