Since he didn't want to be raped, he installed an invisible semen locking ring on his lower body. Even if he was squeezed by the warm and cold flesh as soon as he inserted it, it was so comfortable that his waist and eyes were numb, but no semen would come out.

The genitals were being held back, becoming more and more congested and hard, bouncing slightly in the cavity and scratching the flesh.

The head in the meat hole seems to have countless small mouths, sucking, sucking, twisting, and squirming. They are all used to extract semen, and it is particularly difficult to deal with.

The fleshy buttocks under the palms feel delicate and smooth. If you pinch harder, the marks of your palms will be left on the fair skin. They will be pink and will take a long time to dissipate.

The butt hole under the eyelids is obviously the place of reincarnation, but there is no feeling of filth and disgust in my heart. The hole that was just made into a round hole by another man has regained its tightness after a while, and the thumb is inserted It was sucked tightly by the anus orifice, the red folds around the hole were like delicate flower petals, and the shiny and sticky vaginal fluid was like flower juice.

Chi Qiong's eyes were dark red, and his mind was in a mess at the moment. He put aside the previous thought of "just pretend to confuse the shopkeeper and the monster", and only left "Why the fuck is this hole so tight?" "It actually squirts water on the dick."

Be crazy.

Three souls and seven souls will be sucked out by this monster.

Chi Qiong clenched his back molars, his penis felt both pleasurable and painful - it felt pleasurable to be served by the hole, and it hurt to hold back the semen.

The sexual organ that wants to ejaculate but cannot ejaculate will be harder than ever before, and it will also bulge in a big circle, twitching and bouncing uncontrollably.

The vagina knows that this is a sign that the dick is about to ejaculate, and the snake demon is also prepared. The buttocks are raised higher, and she moans for a long time. The vagina is raped and squirted several times, but she still can't take it. semen water.

The snake demon's head was dizzy. He didn't know why his judgment was wrong this time. He quickly stopped thinking about it. It was so satisfying to be fucked by the enlarged hot rod.

The female hole feels numb and swollen.

Under normal circumstances, the vagina is easily squirted by a penis that is about to ejaculate, let alone now.

"Uh-huh...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Mo Chen was lying on Shopkeeper Zhou's shoulder, screaming and crying in the man's ear. The charming look between his eyebrows and eyes was extremely dissolute, and the pale golden demonic lines on the side of his face were looming. He was a completely seductive and charming fairy.

The faces of the men who came in with Chi Qiong gradually blurred, and their figures faded like smoke. Whenever Chi Qiong raised his eyes, he would notice something was wrong.

But he didn't.

He even let go of the shackles of Xiaochi Qiong and ejaculated in the beautiful monster's vagina.

He also didn't notice the time - it had already exceeded two quarters of an hour - he was only greedy for the gentle land, indulged his mind and lost himself in the snake demon's shouts of "so great" and "so awesome".

The wall disappeared and the shopkeeper disappeared. There was only a big bed and the naked demon left in the room. Chi Qiong took a few seconds to spare and remembered that he was here to slay demons.