An ingot of gold and a small piece of bamboo.

Chi Qiong's sharp eyes saw clearly the appearance of those small bamboo pieces, and he casually transformed them into identical ones.

There was an ambiguous sound coming from the room.

He had never eaten pork, but he had seen pigs running around, and he immediately understood the monster's method. It was probably a charm spell, sucking the essence, harvesting yang and replenishing yin. The shopkeeper... was probably an accomplice of the knowledge, and the monster was greedy. Negotiating peace with this sanctimonious shopkeeper is obviously not enough. These are all victims.

Chi Qiong's eyes narrowed slightly.

The shopkeeper and the monster's strength were not yet clear, so it would have been a warning. Chi Qiong did not rush in directly to start a fight. He only used a few tricks to change the position and appearance of the first victim.

The sound inside the door suddenly became several times clearer.

"Haah... uh--!"

It was the monster's hoarse moan, slightly sobbing, with a long ending.

Mixed with the man's low gasping, the loud slapping of flesh, and the sticky sound of water that is easy to ignore.

"Uh-huh...oooo-!"

Chi Qiong frowned. The voice sounded like that of a man. It turned out to be a demon with a habit of cutting off his sleeves.

The tip of the nose twitched slightly, and the faint fragrance lingered on the tip of the nose, making people's blood surge up uncontrollably.

The man couldn't hide the shock in his eyes. What level of charm technique was this? It was so powerful.

Everyone else's lower abdomen was bulging, but Chi Qiong's reaction was not unexpected.

Chi Qiong, who looked back, received several inexplicable and slightly hostile looks.

During the excruciating waiting time, everyone was straining their ears to listen to what was going on inside. Who had the time to pay attention to how high his cock was raised? They would only find the person in front of him an eyesore.

Two quarters of an hour later the door opened.

Chi Qiong was very close, and he stretched out his hand quickly. He stuffed the small bamboo pieces, put down the gold ingots, and stepped in with his feet.

There is a cave inside the door.

The water vapor is lingering and the vision is blurred. Everyone who comes in needs to put on a light robe and walk around the screen. In front of them is a wall, and...

and……

A pair of white and tender fleshy buttocks, the buttocks and vagina are completely open, and the crystal clear liquid gathers into a stream of water, flowing through the folds of the buttocks, crossing the ravine of the female hole, and finally reaches the erect red fruit, along the tip. The next drop.

The jade stem is half erect, and the flesh-pink glans is also dripping with mucus.

The toes were tremblingly raised, even the round soles of the feet were tender pink, the slender legs were trembling slightly, the skin was delicate, and the muscles were beautiful.

and.

This hermaphrodite monster stuck on the wall has no trace of illusion or charm, but Chi Qiong can't take his eyes away.

Until a man stepped forward to block it.

The other two looked at each other and walked around to the other side of the wall.