"Ugh... so deep, oh... slow down, grind slowly... ugh-!"

The long-haired young man sat astride the man, his abdominal muscles tensed and trembling slightly. The stick-like bulge that appeared and disappeared looked ferocious and sentimental. His chest was raised high, and his tender nipples were in front of the man. The reason for rejection is to open your thin lips slightly, take it into your mouth, suck and bite lightly, and wrap your arms firmly around your thin waist. It is both comfort and suppression, so that no matter how hard the person in your arms struggles and twists, they can't spit out the cunt. A little bit will only increase the pleasure.

His eyes were weeping and his body was flushed.

Mo Chen's lips trembled slightly and he opened his mouth to sob and whine. Even though he knew it was futile, he couldn't stop twisting his waist. The slut took advantage of this situation and rubbed his hole flesh in circles. The sticky liquid splashed everywhere. The fingers that grabbed the man's shoulders were so hard that they reached his fingers. The tip turned white, and after a minute or two it lost strength, and its body became limp and trembling in the man's arms.

The sea of consciousness is turned upside down by red waves, and the phoenix is turned upside down.

The disputes outside subsided and we set off on our journey.

As soon as Yin Lin came out of the illusion, he sent a message back to his master, telling his master that his body and soul had returned to secular life. Although he still wore a regular monk's robe, there were already fine stubbles on his forehead. He raised his hand and touched it back and forth, and he didn't know what he thought of. A smile appeared on her lips.

The snake's tail on his waist slapped his waist a little anxiously, which was a sign that Mo Chen was about to wake up. As for what happened in Mo Chen's sea of consciousness, Yin Lin was completely unaware of it.

He waited quietly for the awakened little snake to climb up to the side of his neck. He scooped it up with his big hand and kissed the little snake's head. He walked slowly and slowly, supporting the pale golden protective cover to protect the group. Protect.

Snake, who felt a little guilty, sat on the man's hand obediently as usual and was rubbed back and forth with his fingertips.

There is no sun or moon in the world of chaos, and there is no distinction between day and night. With Mo Chen calming his mind, the hidden forest will act as a timer and a protective cover, and at the same time block those guys who try to do anything to Snakes - just show them a few cute Snakes spitting out messages. You're very generous, but you still want to push yourself further?

Oh, don't even think about touching the tip of the tail.

Maybe it was a rebellious mentality, or something else, but the sisters and the Demon Emperor had no intention of going back and approached Snake in every possible way.

Mo Chen turned his head and glanced over. Several of the boys cheered and high-fived in victory. They were excited for a long time.

The tip of the snake's tail scratched its head, looking nervous.

Soon, killing monsters and demons without eating or drinking became the daily routine of the team, which was all supported by cultivation. They took a break every ten hours. The weakest member of the team, Bai Tian, was the first to be unable to hold on, but he systematically and quietly helped. , barely able to continue resisting.

The air source escaping from countless killed monsters accumulates over time and converges into the small snake body, and the plot points are rapidly approaching.

The snake was so limp that it stopped moving and curled up into a ball.

Whether it's in the palm of your hand or in your arms.

Cool to the touch.

The hidden forest became increasingly silent.

Faced with everyone's doubts, he only said that it was because the environment in the Chaos Realm was too bad and the temperature was low, so Guobao was sleeping.

The others believed him, but Lu Haomiao was not that easy to deceive. He did not get angry on the spot. When questioned behind his back, Yin Lin vaguely told part of the truth.

Mo Chen needed to take a good rest and prepare for what was to come.

Lu Haomiao didn't know the so-called 'plot', nor did he know 'destiny'. He just had uneasiness lingering in his heart, and he cast worried glances at that person and snake from time to time.

Thirty-seven days later.

Another break after exhaustion.

The rest this time was particularly long, so long that several people had hallucinations before their eyes.

The gurgling stream is crystal clear; the flowers and plants by the river are colorful; the birds are chirping crisply in the forest, and the nose is fragrant with the fragrance of earth. The morning light slants into the lush forest, the light and shadow are mottled, and the light beams are beautiful.

It's like a fairyland in a dream.

But there was no one who described such a wonderland to them.

Bai Bai has completed his mission, and the system will naturally fulfill his wish and give him a plain and happy afterlife. Oh, and he also needs to raise a well-behaved pet snake. A pure black one is good. As a white one, he always worries about being raped by a bald man or someone else. Short-haired man beat up.

As soon as the young man finished making the request, he died, and his body and clothes turned into dust and merged into the mud, leaving no trace.

There was only one person, one demon and two demons left on the grass in the forest.

They had a long dream about the life of a white snake.

At the end of the dream, the giant snake swallows all the demons and explodes to death.

The soul leaves the body and turns into a beam of light and shadow, intertwined with another, and flies to an unknown distance.

With the memories of previous lives, they are already mature adults. They know that the death of the body is never the end of life, and they know that Master has his own destination.

Children all understand, but they can't help but shed tears, just like watching their own father work so hard for his shameless lover, and finally being obsessed and taken away, feeling angry, distressed and heartbroken. Wronged.

The key point is that they, as juniors, don't have the right attitude to comment.

hateful.

Zai Zi's thoughts reached the ears of a certain Tiandao, but they were automatically filtered.

He caught up with Mo Chen who was about to go to another small world and couldn't keep him. At the moment, he was holding his breath and fulfilling his duties in heaven, waiting for Mo Chen to come back to him one day.

In my free time, I rely on the memories of fantasy to recharge my batteries.

[Add bookmark]
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
Make your cold roommate cry
The daily routine of beauties being toyed with by mad dogs [bi-sex/quick wear]
The movie king cries and the pure school girl
After straight men grow up
[Quickly wear] NP is watered by big guys day and night
Quick wear: That white lotus is sweet and juicy
Recently updated novels
The days when cannon fodder served as a vibrator for the general offensive
Fuck the big boy’s mother’s belly
Mom longs to collect her son’s semen
Juicing Beauty’s Spring/Dream
A complete documentary of the male god's adultery
Necrophilia
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop