Shockingly beautiful.

The noisy chest, the bouncing penis, and the waist that couldn't help but start to move and thrust, all conveyed a fact.

He longed for him, even today.

From now on, it will be like this every day.

The pussy is used to eating this cock, and knows how to suck the penis, so that the rugged penis between thrusts can rub every inch of the sexy flesh to the maximum extent, making them tremble uncontrollably, squirm uncontrollably, and accumulate a lot Continuous pleasure, spasms climbing to climax.

A few fingers were inserted into the tight back hole to pump and expand, stirring up the intestinal juices and making the mouth of the hole gradually become soft and sticky. When the fingers were pulled out, the spaces between the fingers were filled with sticky, crystal liquid.

The handsome monk looks like a human, but he knows how to manipulate the second penis he transformed into. The shape is much more hideous and uglier than the original one, and when it is inserted into the delicate asshole, it goes straight to the deepest part of his heart.

"Uh-huh! So full... bloated, belly... ughhhhh!"

Mo Chen's waist gradually became unable to twist, and his body softened. He lay in Monk Jun's arms, panting and moaning with his red lips open. Nothing could be seen from the outside. There were two hard and hot rods in his body with barbs and bumps. It moves in and out quickly through a layer of fleshy membrane.

"Easy, slow... your butt is going to be broken, it's so hot! So hot! Uh--!"

The delicate flesh of the hole was gouged to a mess. The superficial spots and the deep core were all heated and swollen. The numbing pleasure forced the vaginal fluid to flow non-stop. The penis was fucked and ejaculated several times. At this moment, he was poking Monk Jun's abdominal muscles with his little head and spitting, extremely arrogant.

The bottom-up position penetrated very deeply, and the slut quickly took advantage of the situation and penetrated the cavity of the meat hole.

Mo Chen whimpered, tears streaming down his face even more fiercely, his tongue kissed in the man's mouth, he couldn't speak, he could only whine, roll his eyes and squirt.

My ass feels so good.

Mo Chen sat on the man's cock, his waist and hips were tightly held by two big hands, his fat buttocks submerged the man's fingers, his soft flesh was trembling, and his entire lower body was being raped like a sex mold toy. Not even the vagina was spared.

The soft little tentacles condensed by mana penetrated and pumped, and the urethral wall was burned and burned, and there was a terrible numbness and itching, which made Mo Chen tremble all over, his face was covered with tears, and he raised his neck and screamed with ejaculation.

Semen, urine, semen... gushing out everywhere.

In the long aftertaste, the convulsing vagina was forced to hold the two thick rods and small tentacles in its mouth, enduring their treachery. The deep cavity was heated by the bumps of the glans, like It was about to swell, and the whole hole was trembling and spasming as if it had been electrocuted. It was trying to spit out the terrible cunt, but was stimulated by the friction and contracted.

Squirting all the time.

After climbing to the top but unable to come back, Mo Chen felt so good that he almost suffocated. His mouth was wide open, but it was still difficult to breathe. His eyesight went black and he almost fainted.

"That's enough... haah... cum in, cum for me... I don't want any more... uhhhhh-!"

His body was used to such intense pleasure, but Mo Chen's mind couldn't accept it.