When you open the thin slit, the flesh inside is so red that you can't help but smack your lips.

Drooling.

His head got into Mo Chen's legs and he started eating and drinking.

The outer skin of the clitoris was easily opened by the tip of the tongue, and the sensitive tip was licked in circles. Mo Chen's breathing changed instantly, and he held the man's head between his legs and moaned.

The hot lips, the hot breath, and the tip of the tongue carefully licked every inch of the pussy. The pussy was gushing with pleasure, and the pussy squirmed and spit out the juice for the man to taste.

"Uh-huh, great..."

The tongue is like an extremely hot tentacle, drilling into the hole to make waves.

The cavity is rich in juice and extremely soft. The tentacles seem to swell when exposed to water, becoming thicker and longer. They can easily lick to the point of voluptuousness. The rough side plays with every inch of the folds of the vaginal flesh. The licking goes deeper and deeper, playing with the cervix. Kiss and lick the naughty little mouth deep inside.

Violent pleasure shot straight through the Tianling Gai, Mo Chenshuang's scalp was numb, he screamed and was suddenly raised, his body shivered like an electric shock, his heart was slightly opened, a large stream of fluid spurted out, and his hole was sucked and wrapped around the flexible and thick length, convulsing. climax.

But the thing didn't stop at all. Instead, it took the opportunity to get into the slightly open cervix, opened its small mouth little by little, and licked the soft, fragile, and extremely sensitive inner wall of the uterine cavity with its rough side.

"Whoa-!"

Mo Chen trembled suddenly, his shoulders shrank and tightened, his legs twisted around the man's head and kept shaking, his chest, waist and abdomen kept rising and falling, gasping for breath, and whimpering that was broken and collapsed.

Crimson lust covered her body, wet marks and tears streaming down her face.

It took a while for Mo Chen to find his voice. He screamed and cried and kicked the man's back. The curve of the arch of his foot was fragile and beautiful.

"No, don't... my little pussy is still climaxing... don't lick it, ahhhhh... it's going to die! Master, it's going to die, oooh! Spare me, don't... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ah, ah, ah ah ah ah pussies don't lick but you are going to die and you will die..."

My pussy kept squirting.

It's like he's getting wet.

Sticky, shiny, and sweet, it is the delicacy that men love most at the moment.

After a while, the other trembling hole above the female hole also spurted out clear water. Not willing to waste it, the man moved his lips and drank the honey water from both holes together.

When the swallowing movement becomes focused, the deep uterine cavity receives much less torture.

The poor little snake finally got a chance to breathe, holding his sore and numb belly and sobbing softly. The little snake demon didn't have any sense of shame. He didn't feel that there was anything wrong with peeing into his master's mouth because he couldn't control his peeing. He just felt that his master made him feel extremely comfortable, and the whole snake was dizzy from being ravaged.

Lift your legs and put them on the man's shoulders.

Kneel down on the man's crotch with your butt raised.