"Stupid dog, play down there and fuck me... ugh!"

"Woooo..."

The big wolfdog's ears drooped aggrievedly as he couldn't drink neinei, his head went down, he sniffed his navel, licked his penis, took the root into his mouth, wrapped the beautiful flesh root, sucked and licked it.

"Well--!"

The dog's mouth was extremely hot and tightly wrapped. Mo Chen couldn't help but shrugged his waist and pumped inside, ignoring for the moment the restless sex bugs in the two holes.

It wasn't until the penis softened after ejaculation that the big wolf dog reluctantly spit it out. His broad tongue was coated with the tender pussy meat, and the rough tongue coating ran over every inch of exposed pussy. He drank up the vaginal fluid and wiped it clean, rolling his tongue. , digging into Xi Zhang's pussy.

"Uh-huh, tongue...oh my god...it's so deep..."

Mo Chen opened his eyes blankly, and his thick, long and wet dog's tongue penetrated into the vagina, licking and twisting around, causing his flesh to tremble like electricity. He sucked his tongue and refused to let it out.

"Uh ah, don't, don't drink...fuck me with your tongue, go deeper, uh... lick it, bitch... ugh, shit..."

My pussy felt so good, but it never reached the critical point.

I want to let my tongue rub against the hot spot, but the dog's tongue is just going in and out to get the vaginal fluid to drink.

Mo Chen's eyes were red and tears were falling down his eyes. He didn't know whether he was angry, happy, or both. He couldn't reason with the drunkard, so he could only pull the dog's ears to vent his anger.

Obviously, obviously the dog’s dick is hard...

Soon the complaint in Mo Chen's heart disappeared.

The tip of the tongue penetrated deeper and deeper, licking directly to the mouth of the cervix, and even opened a little bit to try to penetrate inside. The vaginal hole instantly squirted, spurting out a large stream of liquid, and the convulsing flesh wanted to twist the dog's tongue to savor the pleasure, but the result was a stupid dog With her head full of sweet water, her tongue came out at lightning speed, waiting for the pussy to be fed.

"Ouch, go away, I won't lick you..."

Mo Chen kicked the big wolf dog, turned over and knelt down, raised his white and tender buttocks high, spread the buttocks with his well-jointed hands, and gently shook his buttocks at the majestic male dog, "Stop licking, insert it." Come on... put your dog's dick in your pussy..."

This feminine posture awakens the 'mating' instinct in the big wolf dog's head.

He climbed up on Mo Chen's back, pressed his dog's paws on Mo Chen's shoulders, rubbed his glans at the anus, straightened his waist and inserted it into the wet and soft hole.

"No! It's not there...Haah, my pussy is so itchy, oh...oh! It's so deep, the cock is inserted so deep! Eh-oh!"

The dog's cock is thin in front and thick in the back, and the hole can be opened very smoothly. The slightly tapered glans can smoothly open the soft flesh of the sexy heart and insert it into the colon cavity. However, the area near the anus is stretched hard by the thick dog cock, and the prostate point is tightly squeezed. Press down and feel the pulse of the veins on your cock.

"Uh-huh, hurry up, move!"

The handsome young man under the big wolf dog's body was showing off his lewdness, wagging his buttocks in pursuit of the beast, saliva dripping from the tip of his tongue exposed between his red lips, and his hands were also busy stroking the pussy holes of his lower body.