Mo Chen collapsed on the bed, his eyebrows furrowed, he touched his stomach and groaned, "Haah... it feels so hot... my belly is so full..."

Such a charming and alluring gesture completely made Zhou Yize's heart come alive.

The tears that had just stopped started to fall again. She was biting her lips and crying while humping her pussy. From time to time, she would tilt her head and bite Mo Chen's soft cheek flesh to taste the soft and sweet taste. The little tongue laughed twice with tears in his eyes, and hummed and said, "I'm sorry, my wife."

Mo Chen was a little confused.

He thought that Zhou Yize might not be able to let go this time and would have to move by himself, so he asked Zhou Yize to put on the concave and convex penis ring, not because he wanted the man to accumulate more semen and cultivation.

But now the cunt that was digging into his penis was not very wide, but the force was real. When it penetrated the cervix deeply, he wanted to tear his belly open. The tender meat of the cervix was constantly being crushed by the glans grooves and silicone protrusions. The tingling and numbing pleasure drove Mo Chen almost crazy.

The little thorn is obviously very soft to the touch, but why does it change as soon as it is inserted...

How could this happen...I can't stand it...my pussy...is going to be worn out...

His slightly flushed legs opened and closed, and in less than a minute, he was penetrated dozens of times. Mo Chen endured it again and again, whimpering and moaning softly with his watery eyes open, moaning and squirting.

Waves of pleasure flow through the limbs, converging into the brain and impacting the nerves. The body pressed tightly by the man's strong body trembles slightly, and the body and soul are about to be penetrated by the obscene stick. Where can I hear it? The whispering in the ear has to go in.

Zhou Yize, a fool, was still confiding in his wife.

He just inserted it, how could my wife squirt so quickly? It must be because she hasn’t had sex for so long and she’s not familiar with him, so she’s a little reserved and can’t hold back.

As for the water that comes out.

Hey hey hey, Chenchen’s wife’s hole already has a lot of water.

However, he was not satisfied with the gentle penetration and slow fucking. He knew that Mo Chen liked something a little rougher, so his male waist was finally willing to be electrified, and he lay on Mo Chen's body, pulsing like a motor.

Mo Chen's eyes suddenly opened wide, and tears flowed down the tail of his eyes into the fine hair on his temples. His red lips opened and closed, and he screamed: "No, no woo! It's too... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Zhou Yize felt extremely comfortable being sucked by the orgasmic vagina. He lowered his head and kissed Mo Chen's lips, and praised vaguely, "My wife is so great, my pussy sucks so beautifully... Oooh, I'm going to be so happy, is my wife so happy?" ?”

His wife is going to be fucked crazy.

The stick penetrated the flesh hole, and the jagged and convex surface was the cruelest instrument of torture. It ravaged and whipped the poor and tender flesh, and Mo Chen even forgot about the gap between the enemy and ourselves - as long as he concentrated on accumulating power, he could definitely beat someone to death - he Her mind was focused on the place beneath her body, being stabbed to death by the lewd stick, and she was constantly climaxing, squirting, twitching, and convulsing.

The blocked lips and tongue let out a scream of collapse, and her legs trembled and wrapped around the man, like a life-saving piece of driftwood. Little did she know that the piece of driftwood was made of iron and would pull him into the abyss of lust. .