Act. Mystery: Past life

3rd pov:

"Serenity, Serena, You've gone to earth. You have been disrespecting thy laws. I shall see to it that you never go to earth again." The queen said, sitting upon her throne..

••••••••••

••••••••••

"Mother, Please, Don't bring Serena into this! I convinced her to come with me to Earth! I just wanted her to see how beautiful it was.. I disobeyed you, and the law" Serenity cried out. "No, it was my fault.. I shouldn't have let her go to earth.. It's my fault Mother! Serena pleaded "I'm sorry, but you cannot leave this castle until you learned your lesson.. Earth is too dangerous." The queen sighed as she shook her head. "PLEASE MOTHER, DON'T DO THIS TO HER!" They both shouted, not wanting their other half to get in trouble. "It's too late now.."

(A few months later)
3rd pov

"Mother, I know we've been asking for months now, but can we please, just at least leave the castle?" Serenity begged. "No, we are hosting the grand ball tonight. You will get your sister and get ready." The queen looked at her with a heart-broken look in her eyes. "Okay.." Serenity said, not wanting to argue with her mother. As Serenity walked up the stairs in sadness, she entered her Ginormus room with her sister on the other side, sitting on her bed feeling glum. "She said no didn't she?" Serena said, sounding disappointed. "Yea.. I miss outside.. The beautiful, plentiful trees, the cold wind as it blew in my face, and how amazing my feet felt when they were put in water.." Serenity cried, looking out the window at earth. "Mother will let us outside again one day." Serena sighed.. "I'm going to run away to earth when that day comes!" Serenity whisper shouts to Serena. "WH-" Just as Serena was gonna scream, Serenity covered her mouth, saying "Shhh! She'll hear you! Besides we're supposed to be getting ready for the ball tonight." Serena looks at her and then runs into the closet to pick an outfit out. "I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT WAS TODAY I HAVE TO HURRY IF I'M GOING TO REPRESENT THE FUTURE OF THE SILVER MILLENIUM KINGDOM!!"

(After they got ready)

Serena's dress:

Serenity's dress:

Serenity's dress: