He posed, "System! Quickly, help me take pictures!"

The system responded, and a second later, beautiful photos from several angles were presented in front of Mo Chen.

Mo Chen frowned and saw an eye-catching black spot on his tail.

Take a closer look, oh, it's Zhou Yize.

After pretending to be crazy for the past few days, Mo Chen finally took a breath. Looking at Zhou Yize now, he no longer had the desire to gouge out his eyes and his heart.

The first step of clearing up the plan of salvation has been completed.

Next is the second step, feedback.

Mo Chen dissipated pure spiritual power and stable demonic energy into this small world to reach a balance point.

But humans don't know this.

They began to excitedly implement the second step of the plan, to create a god.

Gather your cultivation and beliefs and offer them to Mo Chen.

The cultivation that Mo Chen collected was returned to the air and circulated in the air. It was not until someone came to ask why someone was still struck to death by lightning that the contract was over, that Mo Chen lazily told them the truth.

The Human Alliance is vaguely aware of the reason why some national dignitaries do not have premonitions in their dreams.

Unpredictable people.

While Mo Chen was working hard, they stood still and the undercurrent surged.

When Mo Chen went crazy and was on the verge of death, they incited a rebellion, shouting, "Those who are not from our race will have different minds, and they will be punished soon." They moved around the world, and the alliance spent a lot of time suppressing them until There were a few groups of rebels who wanted to take action against Mo Chen, who was seriously injured and dormant, but justice fell from the sky and wiped them out.

Immediately afterwards, the main force of the rebels died suddenly that night, and several high-level leaders of the alliance also died suddenly. After careful investigation, evidence of their contact with the rebels was indeed found.

This is just a guess, and the current events have directly confirmed it.

Not dreaming = will seek death = will die.

Looking at the internal situation of the Human Alliance now, it is as clear as turning on a cheating device.

"The next key point is for the master to turn from a dragon into a dragon and keep an eye on those people, guarding them with extreme vigilance."

"I hope they... can realize this, stay safe, and don't seek death."

At this time, Mo Chen had already realized his pre-apocalyptic dream, and found a place deep in the mountains and old forests, where he practiced training - but there was an extra servant beside him, which was the only 'gift' he asked from humans.

Don't say it's a person.

Even if it’s a group of people, humans are willing to send them over.

On the surface, we still have to do some work and follow the principle of voluntariness. Ask Zhou Yize, are you willing to serve Master Mo Chen in his cultivation?

Zhou Yize nodded as if pounding garlic.

No one found it strange, after all, the ideological propaganda had already begun subtly, and now there were a hundred people caught in the crowd, and ninety-nine of them were willing to serve at the feet of the 'Dragon' for the rest of their lives, fighting for their scalps for quota.