The man lowered his eyes and avoided it, his palms motionless.

Mo Chen was stunned for a while before turning back. His hand holding on to the tree trunk tightened little by little. He said nothing more.

When the cervix was forcibly opened, Mo Chen groaned and his body trembled and convulsed.

After the man finished venting and ejaculated, Mo Chen bent down and picked up his clothes.

Zhou Junze stood aside with his hands folded and watched, his eyes sweeping over Mo Chen's drooping neck and slender white legs, with semen dripping down the legs.

"Is this what you mean by 'I won't do it again'?" The man's cold and sarcastic tone sounded, "You can pretend to have a body that can be worn by anyone, so why are you pretending?"

"You have never taken what I said to heart, and you have never carefully distinguished me from him! You still want us to change our name to 'Zhou Yize'?"

"You arranged for us so well, without any regard for our wishes. Ha, it's so ridiculous. Would it make you happy to trample other people's hearts on the ground?"

Mo Chen raised his head.

The man stared at him. He couldn't understand what kind of look he had.

Are you looking at a shameless, despicable, lustful slut with no self-awareness?

Anyway, it's not like Allen. It's best to guess what the little dog is thinking. His heart is full of love for him, he is regarded as a god, he is respected and loved.

"Warning—warning—! The host has too much intention to kill key figures in the plot! The mandatory restriction procedure has been implemented and the cultivation level has been blocked! Blocked—"

The system shut down the detection program that was blown up by Mo Chen's emotional value, "Host, please calm down, Zhou Junze..."

"Shut up. I will take care of it, don't worry."

"……good."

The system is unblocked.

Mo Chen closed his eyes and calmed down his emotions, "You're right, you guys... are different. I was blind and saw the wrong person. I'm sorry." He looked at the person in front of him, perhaps named Zhou Junze, or... Zhou Junyi, whoever it is, he doesn't care.

"There is no commitment or bondage between you and me. Since you feel disgusted, then stop the loss in time. From now on, the bridge will return to the bridge, and the road will return to the road."

The man put down his hands and stood frozen.

"There's no need to break up." He thought Mo Chen didn't care about him, but now he saw Mo Chen's truly indifferent look. His beautiful eyes were filled with apologies and indifference. Even his apology was in a condescending manner. His head was buzzing. Humming, "I will find a way. There must be a way to separate Zhou Junyi and me. Chenchen, please wait for me."

He wanted to step forward and hug Mo Chen, "Did I scare you just now? I didn't mean it, I, I..." His feet seemed to be nailed to the ground, unable to move. He raised his hands and tried to touch them. Mo Chen, his fingertips stayed one centimeter in front of the corner of Mo Chen's clothes.

It turns out... he was standing so far away just now.

Mo Chen took a step back, "I'm not worthy of your nostalgia, and you gave me your life in vain." He frowned and thought for a moment, "Although I don't want to accept this favor from you, I will compensate you. .”

The muscles on the man's face were trembling slightly. Hearing these words, he forced out a smile, and the tears that were already on the verge of falling fell, "Chenchen, what are you talking about? Don't talk about yourself like that, I don't need any compensation."