Mo Chen covered his head with a quilt and ignored him.

"Zhou Junze! We are here!" The boy saw Zhou Junze walking slowly and waved to him. When others approached, he was a little stunned, and his eyes quickly passed over the side of Zhou Junze's neck, "Instructor and the others are..."

Zhou Junze turned up his collar and said, "It's okay. I made my wife angry last night."

"?"

He was like a dog on the roadside that was suddenly kicked.

"The tutor and others are waiting for us at Yushanxuan. They said they would hold a celebration banquet first to distribute wages, and then take a couple of days off before working on the next project." The boy smiled politely and only talked about business and never gossiped.

Zhou Junze: "Oh." If he had known this, he wouldn't have come.

After dinner, Zhou Junze went to the dormitory to pack a few things and move to Mo Chen's nest. He couldn't get rid of it no matter how hard he rushed.

"System, you can see it clearly. It's none of my business that he insists on leaving the plot."

Since the beginning of school, his every step has been towards a disgusting tone. The plot is vague, but he is very conscientious.

System: "Oh."

Just one word, the more Mo Chen thought about it, the more he felt guilty, "Ahem, don't worry, I will definitely die according to the plot this time." Zombies will be everywhere by then, will it not be easy to seek death?

System: "Well, the system believes in the host's ability."

Mo Chen felt relieved.

The world plot revolves around the protagonist.

If it were written into a book, turning the first page would be the end. It tells the story of Lin Yue's early days of joining forces with Er Zhou, fighting monsters and leveling up all the way, rushing from City A to Kyoto, and was later recruited by the government to join the research team and take the lead in developing a series of Potion, ending the apocalypse.

There is no trace of Lin Mochen in the whole book. He only lives in Lin Yue's memory. When someone asked him a question, Lin Yue answered casually.

"Another roommate, he... has a bit of a weird temper." Lin Yue said briefly: "There was a lot of trouble in the dormitory before the apocalypse, so he was not with us. When we went to the hospital to find him after the apocalypse, he had already died from the zombies. "

As for why he was unhappy and why Lin Mochen was in the hospital, Lin Yue didn't say much to others. He only told his lover the whole story, snuggled into his arms and said in a low voice, "If we didn't conflict with him, Zhou Brother and the others didn't take action, then, maybe he's still alive."

His lover hugged him and said, "He is the one who brought it upon himself. Such people will not live long in the last days, and they will be a disaster even if they are alive. They may be playing tricks behind their backs, so don't put his troubles on yourself. It's not worth it." "

Mo Chen felt that Lin Yue and his partner were right.

Now the end is approaching.

Lin Yue was still concentrating on his studies at school. Zhou Junyi came here twice, but was rejected by his younger brother. He could only do three things, and he never came again until the end of the world.

The red moon hung high in the night, and the falling snow seemed to be dyed with blood.

Zhou Junze, the technology emperor and space awakener next to the protagonist, is hugging and kissing each other, without any sense of crisis.