"Hmm... ha..."

The lingering sound of water flowing between lips and teeth continued, and the man loosened his grip on him, concentrating on squeezing his breasts and rubbing his butt. Mo Chen's throat erupted with vague moans, and his waist trembled thinly.

The semen seeped out from the hole, flowed through the labia, and onto the man's palm. After kneading, it covered the entire soft mons pubis.

Zhou Junze reluctantly spit out the tip of Mo Chen's tongue, kissed the saliva on his lips, inserted his fingers into the slit, groped back and forth, found the hole, poked it with his fingertips, and was sucked in by the meat.

"Why are there so many sluts? Jiaojiao is so greedy... Do you often play here?"

"Hmm... No, not often... Ha, hand... go deeper and touch it..."

"Jiaojiao is so good when she gets horny." Zhou Junze chuckled, inserted his middle finger deep, found a slightly hard voluptuous meat, and pressed it with his knuckles, "Is this here?"

"Hmm... ah! Don't, use too much force... ah, you'll be gone soon... ah... ahhhh!"

Mo Chen grabbed the man's arm, tightened his legs and clamped the troublesome hands, whimpering as he climbed to climax. The man's fingers were buried deep in the hole, carefully feeling the spasms and contractions of the hole during orgasm.

It sucks so tight.

It's just a finger.

if……

If it were replaced by something else...

This thought flashed away and was firmly grasped, making Zhou Junze's scalp numb. Choujiji bounced against Mo Chen's buttocks twice, becoming increasingly hot and hard.

His movements became more and more urgent. When the female hole could swallow three fingers, he hurriedly unzipped his pants, released the meat dragon, aimed at the wet hole and squeezed in.

The man's expansion was messy, his vagina was tight enough, but not soft enough, making it difficult to swallow.

Mo Chen tried his best to relax his acupuncture point. He half-lyed on the counter with his upper body, turned around and pushed Zhou Junze, "It's too big... Come in slowly, slowly."

The man leaned over and kissed him, "Okay... I'll go slower."

Mo Chen refused to allow the man to penetrate more than half of his thick cock. Zhou Junze estimated that it had already reached the end. The cock inside was squeezing his cock, which was both pleasurable and painful. He wanted to immediately raise his waist. He raped the pussy until it was tender.

A sudden knock on the door made both of them tense up.

"Lin Mochen! Come out! I have something to ask you."

Zhou Junze groaned, lowered his head to kiss the wetness at the end of Mo Chen's eyes, covered Mo Chen's mouth, and whispered, "Don't be afraid, I'll send him away."

"Brother? What's the matter with you?"

Zhou Junyi outside the door was stunned for a moment, "Why are you here?" The suspicion in his heart was confirmed in disguise. Zhou Junyi cursed lowly and asked coldly: "Lin Mochen is the soft one, right? Did he provoke you too? "

"Yeah, he's very bad. He refuses to change his ways despite repeated admonitions. He refuses to listen to what he says and responds properly. I'm just teaching him a lesson. Brother, please go back first. I'll be fine here."

When Mo Chen heard this, he bit his palm and turned to glare at him.

The man's male waist hunched, his genitals pulsating in the acupuncture points, and the erect veins were just rubbing against the hot spot. The hard glans slightly opened the cervix, and the penetration went a little deeper. The flesh of the hole trembled for a while, and the warm water leaked out. out.