Gnome You Enemy Part 2

Start from the beginning

Blinky smiles, as he puts his hands as Toby looks down with an awe.  “On the contrary,”  

Toby leans in over Blinkies shoulder while you set your hand down to let him hope onto it.  “He’s like an action figure!”  

You stood up with Jim in your hands as he plops down to keep his balance, “Well, it looks like Blinkie's plan worked perfectly…”  While Blinky laughs at that.   

The five of you then go to the hole while you place Jim down in front of it with a metal cap with a strap to work as a shield, while Jim sighs turning towards the four of you.  

“Real subtle.  ‘We’ve got to start small.  Deal with the little problem’ This is a Huge problem,”  Jim says grimly, snapping as he clenched his fist making an angry face, and let out a pfft.  And Jim just glares at you.

“Sorry, it’s kinda hard to take you seriously when you're this tiny for now making an angry face.  It's just too adorable..”You snicker, as Jim just huffs cheeks turning slightly red.  

“Whatever! I can’t be shrunk! I have exams to take! I have sinks to reach!”  Jim shrieks, while you shake your head.

“And you have a gnome to catch.  If it helps I can help with the sinks and everything besides you can stay over at Toby’s house and do the Spanish exam virtually,”  You say and Jim calms down slightly at that.  

Blinky nods in agreement, “No, onwards, Master Jim, and fetch your destiny!”    Toby walks over to a trap and takes the food trap and pencil, chopping onto the food making you slightly cringe but not question it, he pets the pencil in his hands and gives it to Jim.

“Hmm….. Your sword my liege,”  and Jiim grabs the pencil sword from Toby’s hands, and with a frustrated look Jim turns the pencil point down and stabs Toby a little causing him to yelp and pull his hand back.  You snickered slightly, highly amused as Jim picked up a pin as a shield and adjusted his grip on the pencil and turned towards the hole and walked in or at least attempted it.  As when Jim took a step up one of the rocks we immediately slipped and fell backwards landing on his butt.

Jim got back up and faced the hole in the wall, and gulped before walking in as the other three including yourself leaned in to watch him go in.  Blinky blinks, before calling into the hole to tell Jim one more thing, “Oh, one last thing to know when dealing with a gnome, Master Jim, and this is of dire importance::  Blinky's voice was slightly fading the further he walked into the hole.  “Do NOT touch its hat.”  

Jim pushing some rope or string out of his way as he walked and continued to walk further into the den.  “Of course.  It’s right there in A Brief Recapitulation.”  You shook your head at Jim he did not read it like you recommended with splitting the studying that way he could’ve done or got some of both done.  

Though Blinky didn’t know that, “You remembered!”  Blinky said happily. 

“Of course not!”  Jim was walking backwards yelling back through the hole frustrated, “Nothing in this world makes sense!”  Jim turned around only to almost bump into the head of a stuffed creepy doll, causing him to jump back and yell in surprise.  “Uh, this is on creepy little dude,”  Jim realizes as he slowly went around the head slightly turning it as the end of his sword pencil hits it.  

As Jim walks further in he could start hearing the gnome laughing happily, as the gnome is chattering incoherently to a dead skeleton gnome as Jim peaks around the stone wall at him eyes widening some.  “Whoa.   Aren’t you a big fellow now?” The amulet was being used as a table to eat and drink on, or pretty much being used as a dinning room table.