The beam was getting bigger and bigger, Lin Mochen ignored no one in the dormitory, he was very good at ignoring people, but he turned around to complain to the dormitory manager, saying that Erzhou had taken Lin Yue with him to isolate him, and he wanted to move out.

Life teachers are experienced.

He is well-informed and knows that boys are no worse than girls.

He advised Lin Mochen to talk about anything. If Erzhou did anything wrong or said the wrong thing, he should apologize and make amends. Lin Mochen seemed to know that he was in the wrong, so he just said that nothing happened. When he returned to the dormitory, he started making trouble again and packed his luggage sullenly.

The teacher left Lin Yue to ask questions. After knowing the whole story, he asked Lin Yue to go back and study hard, and asked Er Zhou to come over, so the conversation started.

When Er Zhou returned to the dormitory, Lin Mochen had left, the bed was empty, and only a few scattered items on the table were left behind.

At night.

Mo Chen rolled over on the bed in his new home.

The new bed was soft and spacious, so he used his naughty persona to secretly earn some money and spend a huge sum of money to buy it.

Lin Mochen grew up in an orphanage. When he was a child, Yuxue was cute and smart, but because of his intersex body, he was not adopted. There is no privacy in the orphanage. The malice of children is the most straightforward and pure - without much need. The reason is that Lin Mochen is different from them, which is enough to become the target of their bullying.

Mo Chen felt sorry for the child, so he took his identity early and sent the original owner's soul to reincarnate in another world. He stayed in the orphanage when he was seven years old. For the sake of the plot more than ten years later, he did not become too arrogant and smoothly grew into a gloomy, petty, inferior and sensitive character. However, in private, how much blood was stained on his fists and how many interruptions were made. Only the system and Mo Chen know the bones and muscles of beasts big and small.

The plot of the school starts, Mo Chen tries his best to be a monster, but the temperaments of the two Zhou brothers are really unexpected. One likes to be hot and cold, and refuses to change despite repeated failures and trials. The other appears to be venting his anger on his brother, but actually eats him. The end is approaching, but with the help of the two brothers, the conflicts created by Mo Chen have never been able to intensify and explode.

According to the plot, he should have been forced to move out of the dormitory by Zhou Junyi.

Intimidation - using other people's belongings privately and spreading slanderous rumors about people. If this matter comes out and my family tries to help, do you think you will be persuaded to leave?

Incentive - Since the dormitory can't accommodate you, I will give you a sum of money and you can find a place to live out. Hello, I am okay, everyone.

He saw these two things, but his intention really did not allow him to leave.

Mo Chen is not a person who is jealous of money. He accepted the five points given by the system and insisted on moving out despite the OOC red line to prepare for the next plot point.

Staying in the dormitory and using the trumpet to flirt is too risky.

Mo Chen lay on the bed and swayed his calves so that he would not harm Lin Yue. He created two trumpets, one delicate and one soft. Their avatars were randomly selected portraits of beauties, one was gentle and lovely, and the other was like a royal sister. She's pretty, so she took a few more photos of her naked long legs, slender waist, and faintly visible breasts, and posted them on her friends circle as a sign.