The estrus buff came inexplicably and left in a hurry. It has not appeared again since he and Allen rolled on the bed several times. But the man's wild fucking will always remind Mo Chen of the torture and madness in the past. .

The body doesn't seem to be one's own. The tightening and relaxing of the cavity, the overflow and spraying of sexual fluids, and the constant climaxes are all beyond the control of Mo Chen and can only be controlled by the man.

Mo Chen's upper body was tightened, but his legs were free. He could straighten his thighs and tighten the man's waist, or he could kick the man off the bed and take the opportunity to break free from the rope.

Two options lie before you.

The cock was thrust open and closed dozens of times, the vaginal fluid splashed out, the white and tender buttocks were slapped red, and the glans opened the deep intestine meat and penetrated into the colon cavity.

"——Uh-huh!"

Mo Chen's eyes were slightly absent-minded, and he groaned with a frown. His erect penis bounced slightly and he ejaculated. He shook his legs and put them on the man's arms.

"S-slow down... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Before Mo Chen could come down from his orgasm, he was pushed to a higher peak by the pleasure. His ass was hot and numb from being fucked, and his intestines suddenly tightened and squirmed, squeezing and swallowing his cock, and a large amount of liquid gushed out from the depths of his cavity.

The back hole squirted.

Mo Chen's drooped eyelids were stained with moisture, and his instinct made him curl up to escape the pleasure, but the man in front of him with his mouth tightened and sweat dripping from his forehead still shared his feelings.

There are no two identical leaves in the world.

He would never see anyone so compatible again.

When they first met, she stared blankly at his face, not knowing what she was hiding; even though she was extremely happy, she kept a straight face and pretended to be reluctant to lick his penis and vagina; she had no control in bed. The accommodation was too rough, and she came over to apply medicine on him in the middle of the night. She noticed that his temperament on the outside did not match his inner temperament, and did not say much or ask questions. She also cooperated with his coldness and hostility during the day.

Like a big wolfdog, a little feral, but not much.

He is an old monster who has lived for who knows how many years, a passing guest in this world. Allen has his own beliefs and persistence. There is still a long way to go in the future, so why bother with him.

Allen's movements suddenly stopped, he bent down and kissed the moisture from the corners of Mo Chen's eyes, and asked in a hoarse voice: "Why don't you struggle, why don't you kick me."

Mo Chen frowned and complained, "Untying the rope... it feels uncomfortable."

Alan silently went to untie the rope.

The freed arms immediately wrapped around the man's neck, looking for the man's soft and warm lips, entering his mouth, seducing the tip of the tongue inside, sucking and licking.

Allen stood still.

The flexible body wrapped around his body was infected with his body temperature, and the vagina and butt hole became like his cock. The intestines that swallowed his cock were so soft, but he didn't feel happy at all. His eyelashes flickered, Tears fell down, and he hugged one of Mo Chen's legs while crying.