The guard saw the familiar flag at the head from a distance and quickly went in to report.

Mo Chen sat on the bed in a daze for a while, then resignedly got up and went out to do business.

The protagonist, now named Erron, is the son of Lord Blanc's mother's cousin, and now leads the Peace Army against the Empire and other rebels. Blanc has not had much contact with this distant cousin. Since Blanc's mother passed away ten years ago, the two have basically lost contact. At present, the two of them can't even remember what the other person looks like. It cannot be said that they have a deep friendship. At least it can be said to be better than nothing.

What Blanc didn't know was that ten years ago, his cousin Erron's shell remained the same, but a soul changed inside.

Zhao Li, who traveled from the parallel world of China, died suddenly at work and came to this strange continent. He inherited Erron's memory, but he did not believe that the memory showed that there was no China in this continent - not even a similar country. There was no fact that there was any, so he went out to sea to find a new world, and finally had no choice but to admit the reality.

When I came back, I found that the imperial family and nobles were in a mess.

The royal family was incompetent, the king was lecherous and had repeatedly touched the Holy See, and the princes he gave birth to were not good birds. The Pope could not bear to break with them, and left a prophecy before leaving - the Violet Empire was about to collapse, and a new kingdom of hope would eventually rise.

For those who have long been ambitious, the truth or falsehood of the prophecy is not important.

They understood the signal from it. Before the new country was established, the Holy See would not intervene in the wars and conquests within the empire - and maybe even help a certain rebel group.

War broke out suddenly.

Erron is just a baron. Compared with other rebel forces, his territory and troops are pitifully small. At first they reached a cooperation and jointly fought against the Empire first, but other rebels gradually realized the threat of Erron. Now that the Empire is dying, they are also ready to unilaterally tear up the contract and attack Erron first.

Eron was not stupid, he had realized this a long time ago. He accidentally found out the news that the Holy Son had come to the empire, and arranged his manpower to investigate quietly. He then led the army to Blanc's territory at full speed.

It's best to be able to join the team.

No, then he also has the strength to take over this piece of land.

Unexpectedly, I met two embarrassed men and a woman on the road. They claimed to be from the Holy See. The Holy Son was in trouble and was captured as a slave by the cruel Lord Blanc. The other believers were captured as coolies. They finally escaped. Hope Your Excellency, Eron, will be greatly thanked for your help.

Erron was lost in thought while listening to this standard modern fraud template, and asked the other party if they had any evidence. They said that the bag was thrown into the lake by Blanc, but there was a handwritten letter from the Holy Son.

The paper quality is quite good, the handwriting is smooth and graceful, and the wording is flawless, but there is no lacquer seal on the letter and no gold thread surrounding it.

Anyway, let’s take a gamble.

The package that had just been fished out of the lake was heavy and damp, which added some credibility to the words of the two men.

If he really rescued His Royal Highness the Holy Son.

Erron sat on the horse, suppressing the excitement in his heart, looking at the castle not far away in the moonlight, and a flash of determination flashed in his eyes.