Kanae

Kanae Kocho took a deep sigh of relief. She was so sure that her younger sister Shinobu, the insect hashira was killed and eaten by that demon who killed her.

Nope much to her relief that it didnt turned out that way, instead the upper rank was actually devoured by the love hashira whos a demon herself. In other words her old friend was the one who saved her sister from that demon.

She thanked Mitsuri mentally..for being there and protecting Shinobu where she couldnt. 

She was waiting for her until the time is right afterall, alongside with her parents who was also waiting for the youngest memeber as well.

"Im glad your sister didnt join us so soon" her mom told her while she and dad sat across from her "I would have been sad to see her at an age like that" she said softly. 

"I know mom. Im glad she didnt ended up like me" Kanae said "In fact, she can live peacefully after this whole war with demons. No more fighting but more peaceful" she sighed. She wishes she was there for her sister, knowing that she wasnt able to.

Not anymore.

She miss Shinobu and Kanao.

"Oh dear" she turned to see her mom looking sad "Its not your fault. You died protecting those people from that demon. You should be proud of yourself" she said as her father nods "Your mothers right Kanae" he spoke lowly.

"Mom, Dad" Kanae said her eyes shinning "Thank you" she hugged them both, gently "I love you" she said.

"We love you too Kanae" they both said just as softly as they hugged her tightly.

Sure she miss living, but she missed her parents more.

Heaven was her home now.

Being with her parents was her home.

She couldnt have it any other way.