Accidental transformation

"Im sorry..! I didnt know how I did this..but I did" Kamado Nezuko was moritified as she bow down to the older women "forgive me" she said.

Long story short, the love hashira Kanroji, Mitsuri just turned into a demon and now Shinobu was working with Tamayo to get the cured for the both of them. However the war abruptly starts so they dont know if they made it in time to produce a cure for the both of them.

Mitsuri's appearance was same but her eyes has slits, her nails sharp and painted, and has a more volputuous figure with a big chest. She also has her demon slayer mark on her as an additional bonus.

Mitsuri had eaten a few demons, including Nakame who nearly fatally injured her and Obani.

Now they were battling against an upper rank demon who was about to strike Shinobu who was unaware of the situtation. "Watch out!" Mitsuri managed to save the insect pillar by quickly rushing to her aid and almost got a close call of being slashed by him.

"My my my" Douma click his tongue "You both are pillars correct?" he smiles sadist "Two beautiful pillars for me to eat" he added licking his lips "I dont care if one of you are a demon, you are mine" he declared, much to their disgust.

"I dont think so" The group of girls attacked Douma at once to which he avoided them all. He then use his demon blood are which was an icy attack as well making his mini minions.

"Damn" Shinobu gritted her teeth as Douma chuckles "My little insect..you sure are weaker than most slayers" he mocks her. Kanao slashed at him angrily "You prick!" she cries as he keeps avoiding their attacks.

"Dont be rude now" Douma chide as he picked up Shinobu "Thats no way to talk to me now is it?" he asked as they both were up in the ceiling. Shinobu angrily struggling before she realized death was near.

Her plan might work afterall.

"I will eat you first before the other pillar. Meal after meal..nice night" he smirks "You work hard to fight against me but at the end it was useless" he forge crying "You amazed me! You are worthy of being eaten by me" he added.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Nezuko and Kanao cries in horror as the demon held her closely looking like he was about to crush her to death.

He would if they didnt take any action yet.

"Any last words? Im listening" he tells Shinobu whos mouth was a bit of blood due to the pressure he was doing to her body.

"GO TO HELL!" She spat furiously as she glared firecely.

Sudden a big shadow took the demon who has a grip on Shinobu, who fell but was caught by Nezuko.

"Thanks Nezuko" she smiled "Master are you okay?" Kanao cries as she rushed to her side, looking worried. "Im good thanks Kanao" Shinobu smiles before it faded"Where is Mitsuri?" she asked.

"Here" Mitsuri said "Im taking care of our enemy" she added as the rest of the girls walked towards the love hashira-demon to see what she was talking about. Douma's corpse was in the middle of absorbing..and only his head was the only thing left.

"Your eating an upper rank!?" Shinobu knew they would come across the demon who killed her sister and killed him, but she never thought her best friend would even become one and devoured demons.

Hell she even eating an upper rank currently.

*BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP*

Mitsuri's loud belch echo the room.

"Excuse me" she covered her mouth with her sharp neon green nails "He wont ever hurt girls again" she licked her lips with satisfaction.

"Mitsuriii" Neuzko cries "I thought he killed and eat you, considering you werent around us" she sniffed, wiping her eyes. Mitsuri had this soft expression before leaning forward against the young demon, who was in anguish because of her.

Shinobu covers Kanao's eyes as they kissed and look with wide eyes.

They broke apart and Nezuko hugged the older demon, who hugged her protectively wordlessly as there no need of words, but actions tells all.

"Nee-san, Im older now" she pouted as the insect pillar gave a soft chuckle "It doesnt matter considering your my younger sister, whom Im trying to protect" she pointed out. Kanao just sigh, knowing there no winning with her older sister.

Or Kanae for that matter.

"Lets go now.."Shinobu's expression was grim "We got war to take care of" the rest nods solemn before walking out of the chamber room.

Douma devoured by Mitsuri Kanroji....

What a day they all have.

Now time to stop Muzan and his minions once and for all.