"Skyscraper Flats in Seoul"

"So you decided to cheat on him?"

"Yes, yes I did"

"And how does that make you feel David?

"How the fuck do you think-"

"You deserved it David. You know what, fuck this couple's therapy. I'm done with all this!"

"I'm the only one who should be mad Joselyn, how fucking dare you!?"

"Guys please, let's try to stay peaceful and talk things out"

SLAM.

The angry female stormed out of the room and out of the condo.

.....

"Goddammit... Dr Adam I'm sorry for wasting your time"

"Sir, you did not waste it. You did what you thought was correct, I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you both"

David walked out too while sulking.

"Ring, ring, ring, ri-"

"Mother? Hello, yeah I'll be home soon I just finished my last session. I'm dropping by Oxford Circus to buy something before, alright?"

Hang up.

"I'm extremely tired of London..."

~

<In Oxford Circus>

"Thank you"

Adam sat down on the terrace of a coffee shop reading a book while drinking a warm cup of hot chocolate. It was currently winter, to be exact it was was the 22nd of December 17:33 and it was almost dark.

"Flights to anywhere"

Adam typed on his laptop, he didn't really care where but he just wanted to leave somewhere for holidays. Plus money was not an issue for him, after all he had his own private clinic in which he charged £150 - £300 hourly. He could easily make 2 grand everyday.

"Pick random destination"

26th December

10:20 Tue London
LHR, London Heathrow

Arrival - 12:20 Wed Seoul
ICN, Seoul Incheon International

Operated by Linnair
17 h 0 min,
1 stop
Details and upgrades
Changes in ticket types highlighted

Business
Last 3 tickets at this price

£1,829.48 +

Total price: £2,001.48

BOOK

He booked the ticket and called a taxi home. Upon arriving to his mother's house, he was greeted by the butlers and maids taking his jacket and bag placing it in a locked cupboard.

"Thank you. Mother, I am home, I've got some news"

His mum, Abigail Aranix a 55 year old unemployed women, no husband.

"Oh my sweet baby! You look exhausted, you should really quit overworking yourself that much"

"Mother Abi, it's alright. I work this much to get paid as much plus, this is what I wanted to discuss about with you"

"Korea? Are you kooky?! You barely even know the language, what will you do there for that much time?"

"Relax. Relax from work and the stressful life here in London. You can't change my mind Mother Abi, I'm leaving in four days. I have a good understanding of Korean thanks to the four year course my dad made me do when I was little"

"Where will you live? How will you live? Who will feed you and wash your clothes?!"

"I can do those myself"

"At least bring Bruno with you, he'll make sure your clothes are clean everyday."

"No mother, I will not be bringing any butlers for me"

"I'll help you pick a nice big house for you then, come on let's -"

"I'll be in a flat"

"... What? Do we look like we're low class?! All these years we've been upper class, how dare you disgrace our family name with such words!?"

Adam stood up and knocked the glasses off the marble table and glared at his mother.

"This is also why I'm leaving! You always treat others like peasants, I've had enough. Bruno, Daphne please clean up this mess my mother made!"

He made his way to his room slamming the door and began packing up all his belongings.

"Skyscraper Flats in Seoul"