thirteen.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

͙˚*

"oh my god, someone pinch me. lee heeseung calling me first for the first time?"

"hello to you too, jake. extra dramatic as always."

"dear diary, today seungie called me first. yes, you read it right! he called me first! i think he's finally starting to fall in love with me because he clearly can't live without me. can't wait to see where this goes!"

"i can hang up as fast as i called, you know."

"i'm joking, i'm joking. but i must ask, what made you call first? it's, like, thirty minutes before our usual call time."

"i know. are you at work?"

"yep! lucky for you, i could answer because i happen to not be shadowing at the moment. my break is at noon though, just like you! perfect, right?"

"very. yep. very perfect. so about that..random question, but do you get a break room or something?"

"actually, even better! there's a corner of the kitchen used for breaks. makes it a lot easier to not have to leave for the break room they have here for bowling staff."

"oh, thank god."

"hm?"

"i mean, like, thank god for you. that sounds way more convenient."

"was this the purpose of your call, seungie? worried i wouldn't be able to make our usual call times?"

"uhm...yeah, i guess."

"you know i'll always make time for you, silly. even as a working man."

"you've barely been trained."

"soon, i'll be the best busboy this bowling alley has ever seen. and i'll make sure to take you out on a bowling date on my day off."

"did you ever consider that maybe your day off wouldn't be my day off?"

"...well, no. but, i'm sure we can find a time we both aren't working."

"hm, i don't know. i'm a busy guy, you know. i've got heaps of people wanting to make plans with me, so you better get in line."

"i don't know where this playful seungie has come from, but i like him a lot."

"who said i was playing?"

"if you're not joking, i'll have to fight everyone else in line to date you. prove i'm the only one worthy, of course."

"you can fight?"

"i've defeated jungwon multiple times in Wii boxing, so, close enough."

"you're ridiculous."

"i love your laugh, seungie."

"...thanks, jake."

"hey, can i guess what you look like?"

"well, that was sudden."

"please? i wanna try. i've told you about what i look like before."

"your description was so insanely vague and you know it."

"just let me guess. pleaseeee?"

"okay, have at it."

"is your hair color...purple?"

"..."

"is it?"

"...yeah. yeah, it is."

"oh. interesting."

"...interesting? that's all you have to say? do you know me or something? how do you know my hair color? it's not common at all, there's no way you just guessed that."

"woah, woah, calm down, seungie! no, i don't know you. i just...i thought i heard a voice similar to yours yesterday, but all i caught a glimpse of was some purple hair. i was just curious if it could have been you."

"where did you hear the voice?"

"...at the mall."

"you mean the mall you knew i was going to?"

"...maybe."

"jake!"

"what?! i got curious, okay? i thought maybe fate would have allowed us to meet by chance. maybe i was right, 'cause i swear we almost did!"

"..."

"are...are you mad?"

"no. i'm not mad. you didn't see me, right?"

"i swear i only saw a blob of purple. that's it!"

"okay...okay, that's fine then. it would've been unfair if you knew what i looked like before we meet for the first time."

"yeah, you're right....wait a minute. did you just confirm that we'll be meeting?!"

"uh–"

"hah! no takebacks!!! dear diary, oh boy, do i have an entry for you."

"jake."

"fine, fine, i'll stop teasing. but do know that you have officially put us meeting out into the universe. it is happening whether you like it or not."

"yeah, yeah, whatever."

"i know you're smiling, silly."

"i'm only smiling because i just thought of the new hair color i'm gonna get after work."

"you wouldn't!"

"now it will truly be a surprise when we both meet."

"you verified twice now that we're meeting?! what did i do to deserve such a thing?"

"oh, my break is almost over. talk to you tomorrow, jake."

"u-uhm, yeah, right, of course!"

"now who's the one blushing? bye, jake."

"heh...bye, seungie."

CALL ENDED.