⇢

Liked by jordynn_ and 13,037 othersraquelle

raquelle.mariee- head turner😘
View all comments
_______

When they arrived to the house, Jordyn wasted no time getting ready while Raquelle made her way to the kitchen to find something to eat.

She was craving some cereal so she decided to make that.

"Dad? Is that you— oh." Monse rolled her eyes as she found her sister in the kitchen.

"Oh." Raquelle mocked. "Girl, get the fuck out my face. Not in the mood for yo shit, worda bro."

Monse scoffed. "Why are you mad? I'm the one who gets to be upset. You're in the wrong here, not me—"

"Monse~." Raquelle groaned in irritation. "I don't care, I don't care! I really don't give a fuck. You want me to kiss your ass and apologize so bad for what? I won't so leave me alone. Stop starting with me because if you were anybody else I would've been smacked the fuck outta you already!" Raquelle snapped.

Monse looked taken aback. Raquelle had never yelled at her like that.

"Now get out my face before I actually beat the shit outta you." She told Monse who just stared at her in shock.

Monty came in the kitchen. "Hey, you don't talk to your sister like that." He told her.

"Vete pal diablo." Raquelle grabbed her bowl and walked out the kitchen. Monty looked at Monse. "What did she say?" He asked.

Monse shrugged, "I think she told you to go to hell."

Raquelle walked back into her room and kicked off her shoes.

She sat criss cross on her bed and began to eat, waiting on Jordyn to finish getting dressed.

"What time is it?" Jordyn asked as she struggled into her white jersey.

Raquelle tapped her phone a few times before it turned on. "7:50." She answered before looking up. "What are you supposed to be?"

"I'm Lola bunny, duh." Jordyn picked up her bunny ears and placed them on her head.