"No! You can't....fine! Food-food is the basic survival! Fine you can take the cab! Oh god!" He mumbled something under his breath as he rushed off to where he was going. As soon as he was out of sight I broke out in a loud laugh. Food is the key to every problem.

I was done with the breakfast so I went to take my beauty bath, which means being in water for an hour. Yes, I am a fish by heart. But, I lost the track of time and it was already 7:30 when I heard him shouting. 

"I AM LATE!! SHIT!" Shit indeed. I quickly jumped out of the bathroom with my bath robe and a towel wrapped on my head before made a run to the kitchen. There I saw my brute alpha panicking with his tie hanging loose like his glasse-wait glasses? He wears glasses? That's-never mind my wolf is just nuts. "Oh goodness! I am late!" I quickly prepared plates for his breakfast before serving it, good think I packed his lunch beforehand though I don't know if he will take it or not. I didn't ask.

"Thanks! I don't know what-" "Stop talking and eat!" I scolded as he was about to blabber again. While he was eating I just took a breath of relief, sitting on the couch before him. He was so invested in food that when he looked up at me he got startled for some reason and choked on the food. "Why...you alright? Is it too spicy?" I asked as I passed him water. Though he shook his head before gulping down the water then looked back at me. "You are wetting the sofa...go dry your hair." He complained pointing at the spot where I was laying my head. The audacity of this man! "I will soak it wet for you! Just come back in evening...you will sleep on a wet bed!"

Even though I was the one shouting and getting riled up, he was getting red by every passing second. His face remained the same but his ears turned red. Is he angry? He has no right to! "I am leaving. Call me when you leave for the hospital." "Don't keep your phone on silence or I swear I will crush it in grinder." I warned to which he gave a nodded with a embarrassed smile before running off to outside. I walk to the door, watch him leave with a final nod at me because it feels like no one expects you to go or come back if you leave alone without someone watching you from the back. I mean, that's what it feels to me. I wouldn't want anyone to feel the same.

⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇

Jungkook's POV

I was so drowned in my own thoughts I didn't realize I was getting late to my office, while fixing my tie I heard pitter-patter of footsteps rushing to me. Looking up I found Taehyung running to the kitchen. Good grace he is quick, if it was Mina or Ryun they would sit and lecture before doing something.

"Oh goodness! I am late!" I muttered as I glanced back at the clock, right then Taehyung served my breakfast with a lunchbox beside the plate. Well, I had never taken a lunch box to office but never in my dreams I would skip the chance to have such delicious meal. Without wasting any time I sat for my breakfast but I can't be an ungrateful man so I looked up at him to thank him as he was sitting right in front of me. 

"Thanks! I don't know what-" "Stop talking and eat!" Well, he didn't appreciate my thanks so I dug my face again in food. I don't know any merits or demerits about this marriage except, my husband is a great cook with magic in his hands. Though people say mother's food is the best but, in my case my mother has no great achievements in this field, so, for me this is a boon. I got lucky to have an omega with magic in his hands. 

I looked up to see the time but my eyes fell on him and fuck. Fuck.  I choked on my breakfast as I tried to look anywhere but at him. He was leaning down so his robe was loose giving me a view of his nude body inside. He has a pale white skin, lean body-jesus! "Why...you alright? Is it too spicy?" It's hot. He asked as he passed me water, finally sitting up right so I can look at him without getting a boner early in morning. 

"You are wetting the sofa...go dry your hair." I  pointed out at the spot where he was laying his head. Trying to distract myself from the image stuck in my mind. He scowled at my words before threatening me with the choice of very wrong words at the moment. "I will soak it wet for you! Just come back in evening...you will sleep on a wet bed!" Jesus. Calm down. The words are doing no help to me. But looking back at the time it reminded me of my office and all the pg rated thoughts shoved back in. 

I collected my bag and phone before remembering something. "I am leaving. Call me when you leave for the hospital." I told him to which he gave me salt to rub on my wounds. "Don't keep your phone on silence or I swear I will crush it in grinder." A very embarrassed smile stretched on my lips though I nodded and went out to my car. While I was driving off, I noticed he was still standing at the door- not outside as he was in a bathing robe. -waving me off like he will be waiting for me to be back.

It took me 20 mins to reach my office. My office was on the fourth floor, above my hyung's office. "Morning beautiful ladies!" I greeted walking in with a smile to which they greeted back in chorus making me chuckle. "Good morning, Jungkook-ah." "Morning Do-hyun hyung." I bowed to him in respect as he is older to me and someone I look up to. He is the kind of man I was aiming to be. Soft but strong, knows how to stand up for himself and others too. Well, I failed miserably.

It has been an hour since I am working when my phone rang breaking me out of my trance. I pushed my glasses back up and picked up the call. "Hel-" "Tell me why it's so hard to get a cab or taxi? Do I have board hanging on my neck that says 'don't stop for me'? Aaah!! I almost gave up on my way...but alas! Moon goddess had mercy and a taxi finally stopped." By his voice he was very frustrated and angry. I took of my glasses and pinched my nose bridge. I should've dropped him off before coming here. "You there, brute?" His voice came again making me sigh. 

"I...did I disturbed you? You said to call...so-" "Aish! No, you did the right thing. And no, you didn't disturb me. Call me whenever you want...office hours or not, you won't disturb me. I get tired of work and working calls so it's refreshing to get a call from an angry bird." I chuckled at my own words, leaning back on my chair as I pulled my tie. One hour at work and I am already tired. "Anyways, did you reached the hospital safely?" "Ahh no....I am still 15 mins away...but let me tell you...I am already tired. Shit, brute. Living is tiring.

I guffawed at his words, can't help but agree with him "That's true...living is tiring." "Ok now I am hanging up-" "Call me when you reach there." "-huh? But why?" Sometimes, he asks questions that lack sense, but it's alright, we will work on it, I will have to since he is my omega, after all. "Why because I will know you reached there and didn't- you know what? Just do as I asked, okay? Or expect me at your work place within an hour." I was serious about every word I just said, and he probably got that too. "O-okay. I will call you later.

Now, back to work because the files won't sort themselves out on their own.

Gentleman alpha's vicious omega || TaekookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara