He waved his hand in the air as if he didn't want to talk about it.

''Forget about these issues. Tell me about last night. Have you talked to Jimin? Does he know you're leaving?''

We walked towards the kitchen and while Namjoon started preparing filter coffee, I breathed in the freshness of the morning through the open door of the balcony.

''He cried a lot. One day something will happen to me for making him cry and I will pay the price. "I don't know about gods, angels ... I feel like they will curse me for making him cry."

He nodded at me. Namjoon would struggle with his whole body to explain things properly.

''You know. Jimin- I mean he's amazing, well he- uhm... Jimin is the sweetest person in this world. But he'll be fine. He deserves the best of everything. Maybe if you let everything flow, you will allow whatever is right to happen, both naturally and accidentally. I hope you understand what I mean. ''

I didn't think he could explain this to me any better. I had already decided to let everything flow.

"This is exactly what I want to do."
I breathed deeply. Just when I felt like I was drowning, I heard Jimin's voice saying good morning.

His eyes were slightly puffy because he had just woken up, but he still managed to look great.

''Good morning Jimin, I bought some breakfast for us from the patisserie. "You're lucky, I also found some of your favourite cheese balls."

Jimin loved eating cheese balls. It was his favourite snack and everyone in the group knew it.

''Namjoon Hyung, you are amazing.''

When Jimin soared like a swan and hugged Namjoon tightly, I thought how sacred it was to be loved and cared for by him. People had an aura, and this aura was around us like a circle, but it was invisible. I always wanted to keep Jimin in that circle in my own aura. I always wanted him to be close to me. I thought that someone who could cross my aura circle and be so close to me would understand me best. Would he understand?

While the three of us were having breakfast, I was somewhat relieved when Jimin finally started asking questions about me going to Italy. His silence would upset me more. If he was going to be angry, he should have been. If he wanted to shout, he should have shouted. I had already prepared myself for all this. But Jimin always surprised me. Jimin was the only person who could upset my balance.

I expected him to be sad, angry, trippy, or react with more than one adjective, but I never thought he would be this calm.

''Yoongi Hyung, so you're going to Italy in September. You don't have much time left. Did you know that he was leaving?'' Jimin was looking at me and Namjoon out of the corner of his eye while eating his breakfast. He was calm.

It was then that I realized how dangerously smart Jimin was. He asked both of us a question and it was very important which of us answered first. If we remained silent, that was also an answer, and that was worse.
Jimin leaned back and crossed his legs while taking a sip of his coffee.

''September? So, you won't be able to be here on Jimin's birthday?

This was an answer that distracted Jimin. But he still didn't lose control.

''My birthday is not that important. An ordinary day.''

After waiting a few seconds, he added and spoke.

"The important thing is that my loved ones can be with me not on my birthday, but on every ordinary day when I need them."

I panicked. I waved a finger at Jimin and started stuttering.