Chapter 8 Returning With The Truth

Start from the beginning

The second document showed metal giants saying "Titan's that can be piloted by pilots" 

The third one showed some weird opened chest.

Y/n kept pulling out more documents that the Brotherhood of Steel were going to make out of

Y/n kept pulling out more documents that the Brotherhood of Steel were going to make out of. It goes to weapons, armor, robots, and something called chemical gas? It keeps going on, but this one hits the mark.

Y/n: After that they were going to make a cloning machine. 

Y/n pulls a folder named "Cloning Machine". 

Gareth: What does that mean? They can clone whatever you want then? 

Y/n: In a sense, it means they can rapidly make resources infinitely 

This shocks all of us. It would mean you wouldn't have to buy the same or get it remade.

Riveria: What can you clone?

Y/n: About everything people, animals, steel, iron, pretty much anything really. 

We stood there in silence. This cloning machine can solve a lot of world problems. People wouldn't starve, we wouldn't run out of your basic needs, and this is important for advventures you wouldn't have to buy the same swords or armor from blacksmiths when they break. Heck the blacksmiths wouldn't need to head or make request for resources to make in the dungeon.

Finn: Is it possible to make this machine?

Y/n just stares at Finn. Why is he doing that he could solve many things and make life easier for everyone. 

Y/n: It is only problem is that people are going to fight over it.

Huh? 

Y/n: Think about it Finn if the cloning machine can be made people will kill each other for it. Not only is this machine expensive to make it takes time for it to make your item. It depends on what you want cloned. If you wanted Mithril it would take 6 days just to make one dozen of each ingot. The rarer the item the more days it takes to make. When you clone the same item the machine will take longer cause its using the same material to make it again. If you wanted to clone a cow it takes nearly 2 weeks cause its a living animal. Any creature you want cloned it will take weeks to get it. Every time you clone the same item it will double what it was, and it will keep repeating the cycle no matter what.