13.

I stayed the night with Conner last night, but he didn't ask me any questions aside from asking if I wanted to talk about him. I told him I just wanted to go to sleep and we could talk about it tomorrow, he didn't push it. Seth is the only other male I've ever slept in bed with before, but Conner didn't try anything with me which I'm thankful for. He just held me and got me to stop crying so much before I ended up falling asleep in his arms. I feel like I've been such a terrible girlfriend to him... First I got drunk with Seth and we did that thing, then I kissed him yesterday, now I've betrayed his trust again by telling my parents what happened. He was really depending on me but now that's ruined... He's probably going to break up with me after today.

Conner hands me a cup of coffee and I sheepishly thank him while sipping it as we sit at the island table together.

"So... What happened? And it's okay, don't worry, my parents left for brunch early this morning and Rebecca's at her friends house." He tells me, I nervously sigh and nod my head.

My eyes meet his. "I get it if you want to break up with me after this." I finally speak. He looks confused.

"Why would I break up with you? What happened?" He keeps his voice meek.

"My parents found out what really happened to my head yesterday." I quietly respond. I avoid his gaze now as I stare down at the marble countertop in front of me. He doesn't say anything for a few seconds so I look back up at him expecting him to seem angry, but he doesn't look it.

"What did they say?" He calmly asks.

"They don't want me to see you anymore."

"Do you not want to see me anymore?"

I pause. "I still want to be with you. That's part of why I came here last night." I admit. He nods his head slowly.

"You know... I really didn't mean it, right?" He replies still saying serene.

"I know you didn't." I tell him.

"Well I take it I'm no longer welcome at your house then and seeing as how you still want to be with me, we'll just have to sneak around for a bit or you can come over here." He speaks, I meet his gaze again.

"Wait, you're not mad?"

"No. It's my own fault. I'm just lucky you still want to be with me." He admits. "I really am sorry."

"It's okay. I promise I'll be okay." Conner takes my hand from across the table and gives it a gentle squeeze. The left side corner of my mouth turns upright softly.

I should be incredibly happy right now that he still wants to be with me... I mean, don't get me wrong I am happy about that. But in this moment all I can really focus on is how hurt Seth looked when I told him I would never speak to him. I didn't mean that... I was just angry. I can't just not speak to him again, that would be crazy. I'm just going to need to go over to his place and apologize to him... If he'll even accept my apology that is.

When noon comes around, I leave Conner's house and drive back home. I drive a little slower than usual since it's raining pretty hard, but when I pull up to the house I see that both of my parents cars are in the driveway. Nervously I make my way out of my car and walk up the steps to the porch, my hand twists the knob opening the front door, I step inside the quiet house. Apollo greets me happily by jumping up on me, I kiss him on the head and shut the front door. When I look up, my dad has poked his head out of the bedroom door.

He calmly walks out of his room, I stay quiet as he walks up to me. He doesn't look angry or upset with me, he looks... relieved. His arms wrap around me making me bury my head in his chest. He doesn't say anything at first, instead he just hugs me tightly.