♡7♡

My book fr startin to loose it's appeal 😞

------------------------------------------------------

First-person

"Mf, this is why you still single".

"I know damn well you ain't the one talking"

"I'm single cause I wanna be, you single cause you ain't got no game"

"Mf you know damn well that's a lie"

    I just sat there, watching the two boys in front of me argue. I didn't know what they were arguing about in the first place, but I doubt they knew either. I just tried to ignore them and focus on my food instead, which wasn't too hard since airport food's really good for some reason. I had a churro and a spicy chicken sandwich, I also snagged some candy for the plane ride. Their food, on the other hand, was left completely untouched.

    I wonder what Japan's gonna be like, maybe I can experience a love story like those animes, but I'd be too busy with my dumb uncle's dumb soccer jail. Why does he even have to do this? Why doesn't he just pick the current best in the country, train him, and then let him be the new striker? I'll have to bring that up once we get there.

    My attention drifts back to the two boys in front of me, the arguing had died down and they were peacefully eating. The chatter of the people surrounded us as we sat in comfortable silence, we had around twenty minutes till our plane got here, and then we had a 14-hour flight to Tokyo.

.

As we boarded the plane I could feel my nerves tense in excitement. I had always wanted to go to Japan, I get to go meet my besty friend Uncle Jin, or the way I prefer it, Jinny. He obviously hated the name but eventually got tired of telling me to stop calling him that. He was only 14 when I was born, and treated me more like his little sister than his niece, he doesn't like to admit it though. It's sad seeing him like this, so hung up over finding the best striker in the nation, even though it used to be his dream.

.

        The plane wasn't too crowded, mainly because we were flying first class, it was already around 10 so I might just go to sleep soon, both the seats next to me were taken by Nick and Ethan, which made sense since they were my bodyguards, they didn't act too much like it though, they acted more like my brothers.
    "Dude this is sickk!"

    I looked up to see what he was talking about. I look up to see Ethan and Nick, both staring at their seat with twinkling eyes. The seats were white with gold blankets on them, and a small tv on the back of the seat in front of them. There was a partition in between the seats with a wall you could pull up to be completely separated.

    "You guys haven't flown first class before?" confusion in my voice.

    "Yeah dude, not everyone is as rich as you," Ethan said as he rolled his eyes

    "Yeah but thanks for this anyway, we really appreciate it," added Nick with a sincere smile on his face.

    They were like two little kids going to a candy shop for the first time, I honestly found it adorable

———————————-

Mediocre but Wtv 🥰