He kissed her shoulder and neck to pull her back to the present...

Uyir pulled back from the hug lightly and looked at him... He chuckled and tuck her hair stands behind her ears...

"I thought we are fighting.... What is this de... Huh"

He asked her playfully raising his eyebrows... She hits his chest and again buried her face in his neck without answering him...

He chuckled at her antics and kissed her head and ran his hand on her hair reliving it from the clutch....

Jayadev: I was scared when I didn't find you....

I thought you too don't want me and left me alone......

His hold on her tightened and there was certain unsaid pain in his voice... Uyir looked up at him and kissed his jaw...

Uyir: I won't leave you Dev..... And the only man I want in my life is you more than anyone else.....

She said truthfully and smiled at him.... He kissed her forehead...

Jayadev: why is that Uyir???

She shrugged her shoulder....

Uyir: I don't know...

That was also true she doesn't know why she was that much attracted and pulled towards him.....he laughed hearing her answer and rubbed his nose tip over hers...

Jayadev : My less word wife is back...

Uyir bite his cheeks making him whin ....

Jayadev: Adiye.. En di kadikura... Unmaiya thana sonein...

(Mad women.. Why did you bite me... I said the truth)

Uyir narrowed her eyes at him

Uyir : You are the Second man I spoke more next to my Aadhi.... I don't speak this much to my appa too....

Jayadev: Still I am in second place.....

He said with fake sadness she slaps him lightly......

Uyir: Don't dare to compare yourself with my Aadhi...

Jayadev : Yeah yeah...keep your Aadhi with you not your husband...

She gave a tight lipped smile and asked him

Uyir: You still didn't ask sorry...

He furrows..

Jayadev: Sorry for what..

Uyir: For saying that I am the problem...

Jayadev: I am not apologizing for that....

Uyir : why...

Jayadev : because you are problem... And it was you who supposed to ask sorry not me

Uyir: why should I ask sorry...

Jayadev: For your mistake... It was your fault a simple message wouldn't have harmed you.....

Uyir : Says the man who left unannounced for two months...

Jayadev: yeah... I did and I apologized for that.... So you do now..

Uyir : Why should I ask sorry when that was not my fault..

Jayadev: Really.... I think You have defect in accepting your faults...... When is the last time you apologized for your mistakes and regretted doing that...

She was silent she thought about that but that never happened in her life.. She never regret what ever she did and does even if turn out wrong and did asked sorry for it but in her mind she is always right.......

Jayadev: See you accepted what I said was true... And let me say another thing to which you don't know about yourself...

She narrowed her eyes at him...

Uyir: What I don't know about myself????

He smiled at her confused and curious face

Jayadev: Your silence and calmness...... Which is your biggest strength is also your biggest weakness Uyir...

You can't tolerate when the same thing applied against you.... You can never take someone's silent treatment.... Which never happened to you ever...

Even though you don't speak much... You always been the center of attraction... You habitual to that..... But when someone ignore you and been silent in front of you, you can't take that...

You don't know how to tackle that you will be clueless and frustrated....

Uyir laughed hearing that..

Uyir : That's good joke.. I must say....

Jayadev: That's true Uyir.... Do you want proof check...

Uyir stopped laughing and looked at him  seriously

Jayadev: I think you like idea.... Okay this is the challenge let's don't talk with eachother and give silent treatment....the first person who spoke will be the looser and have to do what ever the other person says......and I  am sure you will be the first one to loose this..

His last line touched her ego... She stood up from his lap and took a step back...

Uyir: Your confidence is impressive but you won't win.... Along with silence add up this too... We should not touch each other..

Are you ready for the challenge now..

She smirked at him.... Jayadev didn't bulged... He smirked back at her...

They shook their hands sealing the deal.............

That guy is already planned something and he will use this time to get some clarity and accept the fact that both his wife and his long time love is the same person

Author's note  .

Hello people...

How was the chapter...

Do let me know your thoughts in comment

And please please do vote...

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤