Chapter 6 Bell Test

Start from the beginning

Alex: So, the bell test, as the name implies. Is a test to see if you can get the bells from whoever is testing you. But, that's not all, there are only 2 bells. Which means only two of us can pass.

He begins to explain.

Katsumi: What?! That's bullshit! So only two of us can make it to the next round?!

She exclaims in a pissed off tone.

Sasuki: Not necessarily. There is a way for all of us to pass.

Alex: But knowing you, you're not gonna like it.

A/N: I forgot to mention this book takes place in between seasons 4 and 5.

Bakugo: What do we have to do?

She asks reluctantly.

Alex: You have to work with us.

Bakugo: Thats not that hard just d-

She gets cut off.

Alex: No! Bakugo, we need to work as a team. Together. Teamwork! You have to trust us, the both of us.

Katsumi was caught off guard by his sudden outburst.

Alex: I know it's a foreign concept to you, especially trusting one of my best friends who you hate.

Sasuki: I also hate her.

Alex sends a glare to Sasuki that basically tells her "You're Not Helping." She immediately backs down and looks somewhere else.

Alex: But, we also want to win. Despite how we may feel towards the other. We need to work together to win.

Katsumi looks at Alex and Sasuki, with a groan the blonde girl groans in annoyance.

Katsumi: Fine. What's the plan?

She asks.

Sasuki: That depends on who we're fighting.

The goth of the group states.

Over with Naruko her team is Eijiro Kirishima and Izuku Midoriya.

Naruko: Ok, do you two get the idea? We'll actually need to work together for all of us to pass.

Naruko asks her team.

Deku: Yeah, so, Kirishima Can harden his skin, and I have super strength and Speed. Along with a strategic mind. What can you do Naruko?

He asks.

Kirishima: Well, from what I heard from Alex, she can make clones of herself.

The red haired male says.

Naruko: So, he did talk about me?!

The blonde girl asks excitedly.

Naruko: What did he say about me?!

She asks getting in Kirishimas face with glistening eyes and a cute look on her face. Making the crimson haired males face flush red and scratch the nape of his neck in embarrassment.

Kirishima: Well, he didn't talk to us much. Only if he had too, and only on his last day here he opened up to me and the other members of the Bakusquad. Even then it wasn't much. He really just said that you could make clones, you were really hyper, that he missed you and that other girl you were with, and that you were...

He debates on telling her about what he said that day at the arcade, about how much he liked her. Well he didn't say that in those words but it was heavily implied with the way he described her. Since he doesn't want to ruin their new found friendship over something that he told him in confidence.

Naruko: And that I was what?

She asked with a smile that was brighter then even Izukus.

Kirishima: Nah that's about it. If you want to know what he really thought about you, you should ask Bakugo. She was the closest with him. Despite what happened.

Naruko let's out a defeated sigh.

Naruko: Of course I would have to talk to that bitch if I wanted to know.

She said with a pout, Izuku having enough of this clears his throat gaining the other twos attention.

Deku: Enough about Alex! Can you do anything else? Alex had multiple other techniques he could use. Can you only make clones?

He asks having enough.

Naruko: Oh uh yeah. I can make a Rasengan, a Rasenshuriken, some other things...

She says.

Deku: A Rasengan... Alex uses that. Did you steal that technique from him?

He asks.

Naruko: Don't even think that. All of us at The Konoha Hero School share techniques, which is why you'll see us use some of the same ones. We're like a family at that school. Besides, me and Alex learned that technique together training with Pervy Sage.

She explains.

Deku: Pervy....? Sage....?

Naruko: One of our senseis. Don't worry about it.

She says as they just nod.

Kakashi: Alright everyone now that you've gotten to know your teammates. Here are who you'lol be facing.

A/N: The only two teams that matter.

Kakashi: Team B vs Myself... oh nice I get to face off against one of my students.

He lists off against some other teams.

Kakashi: And finally Team L Vs All Might.