Chapter 2 The Tournament Part 1

A/N: Ok so I know I made this book a while ago but I wanted to continue it with my new style I guess you could call it.

Episode 2 The Tournament Begins

3 Days Later

Alex put on his ninja gear and got in the train heading to Musutafu. I was sitting next to Shikamaru, and across from us sat Naruko and Sasuki.

 I was sitting next to Shikamaru, and across from us sat Naruko and Sasuki

A/N: The Blue Cloak is red.

Naruko: So how strong do you guys think 1-A is?

Shikamaru: They can't be that strong.

Alex who wasn't really paying attention looked out the window.

Sasuki: Well Alex would know. Do we have to worry about anyone?

Alex was still looking out the window.

Sasuki: Alex!

Alex looked towards Sasuki.

Alex: What?

Naruko: How strong is everyone in 1-A.

Alex thinks for a second.

Alex: Well, Me, Naruko, and Sasuki, don't really have to worry about anyone. But, everyone else should worry about like 4 maybe 5 people.

The male said.

Shikamaru: Well, who should we look out for? I'll relay the message to the rest.

Alex: Deku, he has green hair and looks pretty plain. Don't let that fool you though, the kids a beast. Then there's Katsumi Bakugo, she's a hot headed blonde who's extremely strategic and strong. There's also the icyhot Shoto Todoroki, he has half red and half white hair. He controls fire on his left side, and ice on the right side. Finally there's Eijiro Kirishima, he's extremely strong and he can harden his body to a Unbreakable state, for both offense and defense. He has spiky red hair and shark like teeth.

Shikamaru nods and leaves presumably to tell the others about the 4 Alex told them about.

Sasuki: So how do you think the tournament's gonna be?

Alex: Well since UA's hosting it, I'm gonna guess that there's gonna be at least two rounds before, actual fighting. Maybe something like Tug Of War, A Race, Or something stupid like a memory game.