Chapter 1 The Rejection

Episode 1 The Rejection

Alex woke up and decided today was the day, he was gonna ask out The Angry Pomeranian in his class. So he really put in extra effort today into looking good and smelling nice.

When Alex finished getting ready he opened the door to his room to be immediately met with Katsumi right in front of him.

Katsumi: Good Your lazy ass is awake, now come on our squad is gonna hang out today.

She said calmly which was out of character for her. But Alex just shrugged it off.

Alex: Actually, before we go hang out can I ask you something.

Katsumi: Yeah, what's up?

Alex took in a deep breath to calm down and steel his nerves.

Alex: Would you, want to go on a date with me sometime?

Katsumi started blushing massively, which Alex didn't notice. Katsumi who is at this point overly flustered, says the exact opposite of what she wanted to say.

Katsumi: WHAT?! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I GO ON A DATE WITH YOU?! YOU'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING MY TYPE! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK ME SUCH A STUPID QUESTION?! JUST GET DRESSED SO WE CAN HANG OUT!

Alex who was now heartbroken but decided not to push anything further. So he put on his usual expression.

Alex: Well you didn't have to yell all that. But, you win some you lose some. I'm already ready so I'll just do you a favor and go down there first so you don't have to be seen with me alone.

The heartbroken male said as he walked past her. Katsumi just blinked in disbelief realizing what she just said and how well he took it, but then she remembered that when something bad happens to Alex he just goes on as if nothing happened. She was about to reach out to him when she realized that he was already gone.

Katsumi: Goddammit there he goes.... I'll apologize to him tomorrow, and see if his offer is still up.

She says depressingly. Little did she know that this was the final day she would see him regularly.

Throughout the day Katsumi would randomly try and start a conversation with Alex to try and salvage their friendship, and possible relationship, but something would always happen before hand. Weather it be, Kirishima pulling him away, Mina trying to hook her up with someone, Kaminari Almost Dying, or her just getting so pissed she doesn't want to make it worse. Eventually the day ended and they went back to the dorms.