Chapter 4 Tournament Part 3

A/N: Real quick Alex has been in UA only from around Season 2 to the end of season 4.

Episode 4: The Tournament Really Begins.

The Tournament has finally begun. The first round just like Alex predicted isn't actually a fight, but instead is a race. On the same course from the Sports Festival. The 1-A students smirk knowing they have the home field advantage also since they already know the course.

Before the race starts the classes converse amongst themselves.

Naruko: So Alex you were here during the Sports Festival, Can you tell us anything about the course?

Alex who was barely paying attention, was still thinking about what Katsumi said earlier and looking at her. That is until he saw her turn her head towards him and he looks away.

Sasuki: Hey, we need your head in the Game Alex. You're our best bet at beating the "Heroes" in this race.

The raven haired girl said.

Naruko: Yeah, they have Homefield advantage. Don't let what that pomeranian Whore said earlier get to you. She was just trying to trip you up.

Naruko says while rubbing his arm then patting it comfortingly.

Alex: Yeah you're probably right. Ok so, knowing UA they probably switched it up slightly. So my advice, be fast, light on your feet and don't let any of those "Heroes" close to you. They will try to knock you out of the way.

As Alex began to explain what happened last time at the sports festival, Class 1-A looks towards them.

Deku: He's probably telling them about this course.

Deku said in a semi-pissed off tone.

Kirishima: Don't be like that, if one of us went over to their school and we were on their course. We'd do the same.

Kirishima says.

Deku: I thought you hated him Kirishima! Why are you sticking up for him?!

Deku exclaims.

Kirishima: Because he isn't a bad guy. What's your problem with him anyway?

The red haired male asks.

Uraraka: You know I also have been wondering that myself.

Iida: Yeah you used to stick up for him until he...

The class puts it all together.

The Class: He Got Close To Bakugo!

The class grew wide eyed and shocked. Other than Bakugo who was watching Alex intently not even paying attention to what was going on, and Deku who started blushing furiously.

Katsumi: Maybe after the tournament, he'll listen to me...

She says to herself.

Uraraka: Are you serious?! You like her?!

Uraraka exclaimed.

Kirishima: Hey what's wrong with that?! Alex likes her... or well liked her.

Kirishima said.

Uraraka: That means nothing! He only liked her because she treated him the way she treated everyone else! I guarantee that he wouldn't like her if she treated us with respect and him like shit for being from a different school! He wouldn't have liked her at all! Even now he doesn't like her!

She yelled, loud enough for both Konohas Team and Bakugo.

Katsumi: Yeah, so what if he doesn't like me anymore! I have a plan to make him like me again! Also, as if I'd ever get with Deku, and don't be jealous that the nerd likes me more than you round face. I just have more going on for myself than you.

Katsumi and Uraraka started fighting.

Alex: Well, if this keeps up we'll win without a second thought.

Alex says with a confident smirk on his face.

Naruko: We were supposed to think of a way to beat them?

Everyone from the Konoha team face palmed with a disappointed groan, other than Alex who just smiled, laughed, and put his arm around her. Which everyone from UA saw.

Alex: Never Change Naruko.

He says with a bright smile, which greatly pissed off Katsumi, and confused Kirishima.

Kirishima: I thought he didn't like her.

He asks aloud.

Katsumi: Best friend my ass! OI BLONDIE ALEXS MINE!

She screams as the starting gun went off and everyone from Konoha jumped off.

The UA kids just started running and are very far behind them

Katsumi: MOTHER FUCKER!

She yells as she uses her quirk to blast ahead, and she quickly catches up to Deku and one of the slower Konoha students.

Deku: How are they so fast!?!

The broccoli headed boy asked sounding almost exhausted.

Katsumi: SHUT UP DEKU! THIS IS THE ONLY CHANCE I HAVE TO GET HIM BACK!

She yells at him as she powers up her blasts to make her faster. She easily blasts past like 3 kids, but it was to late.

Present Mic: In First, Second, And Third Place we have Alex Uchiha, Naruko Uzumaki, and Sasuki Uchiha in that order.

Katsumi: FUCK!

Eventually everyone made it and Katsumi sees Alex smiling and laughing with his team, and Shikamaru. It pisses her off so bad that she literally explodes in anger.