1.The crush

The characters introduction:-

Y/n is the only daughter of a wealthy family. she have loving parents. Y/n loves painting her only desire is to be a painter in future. She is a kind girl but when time comes she becomes savage too. She is  the crush of many boys from her college.

Jungkook is the heartthrob of the same college as Y/n. He is a rich brat and also known as the Playboy of college. He loves to play with others feelings. He don't care about anyone. He just want to live his life in his own way.

Back to the story:-

You are on your way to college. You don't like showing off how rich you are but your father always send you to college in a car for your safety.
So, you are sitting in the back seat of the car as the driver was driving. You are scrolling through your phone and watching different types of paintings. You are so fond of paintings. You love to paint and sketch but you not only love them you feel the paintings and understand them.
Your car stopped infront of your college. you opened the car's door and got out of the car. A lot of your fanboys lined up. They cheered for you as you walked towards the main gate. You are not surprised because you are always welcomed like this.
You saw your friend Sarah she was waving her hand like a child. You smiled watching her acting like a child as always. You went towards her
"Hey Sarah!" You said.

"Hey celebrity" she said teasing you.

"Hey what? I'm not a celebrity"you said.

"Hmm hmm" she said.

You both are chit-chatting that's when you both heard girls screaming. You both sighed and looked at the main gate. As always the girls were screaming because the famous heartthrob of the college entered "Jeon jungkook"
You both sighed again in annoyance because they are screaming too loudly and saw the heartthrob entering like a celebrity.
Well, you do have a little crush on jungkook but you know that he is not a good boy who will only love you. He has his eyes on every girl. He tried to flirt with you too but you never showed any interest on him.
Jungkook was walking towards the canteen straight.

You and Sarah went to your respective classes.