Shiro

Name: Shiro
AKA: Shi~Chan
Kanji: 白
Romaji: Shiro
First Appearance: Persona 6 If
Affiliation: Main Cast (Name not chosen)
Height: ???
Weapon: Brass Knuckles
Arcana: Magician
Persona: Yuè Tù
                   Tu'er Ye
                   Chang'e
Japanese VA: Yuuki Kuwahara
English VA: Laura Stahl

Shiro is a major character from Persona 6 If. They're a mysterious being with ties to the Other World.

Design:

When in the real world, Shiro takes on the appearance of a small, fluffy, white rabbit with yellow eyes that can fit in anyone's arms.

In the Other World, Shiro's true appearance is a short humanoid with tanned skin, yellow eyes, and the face of a bunny. Their long white hair is done up in a long, loose braid, and on their head is a set of white, long, floppy ears. Shiro wears an oversized yellow t-shirt under a long, flowy, white singlet with dainty straps. Even with a feminine appearance, Shiro's gender is still ambiguous as they're not human, hence the they/them pronouns.

Personality:

When Shiro first appears, they take on a mature and serious demeanor as they have been saving people in the Other World as a duty of theirs. While Miharu is the leader, Shiro is the brains of the team. After a while of becoming acquainted with Miharu and the Main Cast, Shiro's personality softens to where they allow themselves to get flustered, embarrassed, mad, upset, and many more around them.

Profile:

*No Spoilers*

Etymology:

Shiro's name, '白' means 'white, to clarify, to express, and empty'.

Trivia:

- Shiro is the shortest member of the Main Cast.
. Even with this in mind, Shiro is the oldest (Shiro's age isn't clear, but they say that they lived longer than anyone in the Main Cast when they pick on Shiro for their height).

- The girls in the Main Cast love to braid Shiro's hair.

- Shiro is meant to be a modern representation of the Rabbit on the Moon who makes the Elixir of Life (or pounding rice cakes in Japanese and Korean versions).

- Shiro's Japanese voice actress, Yuuki Kuwahara, also voices Tohru from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Hilda Valentine Goneril from Fire Emblem Three Houses, Naho Takada from Demon Slayer, Shigure from Azur Lane, and many more.

- Shiro's English voice actress, Laura Stahl, also voices Mami Nanami from Rent-a-Girlfriend, Bea from Pokemon Twilight Wings, Female Alear from Fire Emblem Engage, Barbara and Xinyan from Genshin Impact, and many more.

And this is Shiro! And yes, I intentionally made Shiro's vague because I have a lot planned for them and hopefully when planning is complete, I'll be able to tell this story for you guys to enjoy! Anyway, that's all for now. Have a great day!