Miharu

Name: Miharu Suzuki
AKA: Mi~Chan (by Kokoro)
           Suzuchii (by Nozomi)
Kanji: 鈴木 実春
Romaji: Suzuki Miharu
First Appearance: Persona 6 If
Affiliation: Main Cast (Name not chosen)
School: Koden High School
Date of Birth: 10/16/2006
Age: 16-17
Zodiac: Libra
Blood Type: A
Height: 165cm (5'5")
Weapon: Saber
Arcana: Fool
Persona: Snow White
                   Eve
                   Margaretha
Japanese VA: Emiri Katou
English VA: Brianna Knickerbocker

(Note: The voice actors listed in this profile and the future profiles are strictly for a point of reference for the character's voices and nothing more.)

The protagonist of Persona 6 If, Miharu Suzuki, is a transfer student at Koden High School, and resides in Minwa.

Design:

Miharu has white, wavy shoulder-length hair and green eyes. On her head is a bright red ribbon tied to look like bunny ears.

During school, Miharu wears the normal school uniform with no modifications for both versions of the uniform.

On days off in the winter, Miharu wears a loose, white turtleneck over a light green pleated midi skirt, white leggings, and black mary janes. On days off in the summer, Miharu wears a sleeveless pale yellow dress with a big white collar and a white sash around her waist.

In the other world (still figuring the name), Miharu's outfits change into a Snow White inspired dress with blue sleeves, a black corset, and a short, tiered, pleated, yellow skirt with red trim. Lastly, on her legs are brown, thigh-high, lace up boots.

Personality:

Miharu is quiet and timid, yet kind-hearted and selfless. Because of this, she is prone to be easily flustered. When she arrives in Minwa at the start of the story, Miharu pulls out anti-anxiety medication, telling the audience that she has been diagnosed with an extreme case of anxiety. Throughout the story, Miharu will become more confident with her friends to where she wouldn't be as afraid to speak her mind around them. She will still show her anxiety, but those times are rare and would happen more often when she's by herself.

Profile:

Miharu is portrayed as a modern take on Snow White. However, there are some minor changes to make her unique. When Miharu was young, her parents had a divorce and her mother got full custody of her. Growing up, Miharu's mother would always put her down, saying things like what she would do was wrong, and making her scared of making any mistakes. In an attempt to make Miharu more dependent, her mother would say things like her father would do worse. When Miharu got into high school, the abuse would turn from verbal to physical. Miharu would try to hide the marks with clothing or make up, but one day she woke up late and couldn't hide all the marks. Her school would call child protective services and long story short, Miharu would be taken away from her mother and given therapy. This is where she would be diagnosed with anxiety. After a few months, due to Miharu being a minor, the judge ruled that Miharu would live with father, at least until she was old enough to live independently. Miharu was scared about this fact, but her family members would reassure her saying that her mother was lying about her father. During a day in April, Miharu would officially move in with her father in Minwa and that's when the story would start.

Etymology:

Her first name, 'Miharu', is made of two kanji characters, '実春'. '実' means 'fruit, reality, truth, and actuality', and '春' means 'spring, beginning of the year, age, and passion'.

Her surname, 'Suzuki', is made of two kanji characters, '鈴木'. '鈴' means 'bell', and '木' means 'tree, wood, musical instrument, and Thursday'.

Trivia:

- Miharu's favorite color is pastel green.

- Miharu is attached to her head bow, it being the first gift she was given by a childhood friend of hers.
. The red ribbon is a reference to Disney's Snow White.

- Her fashion style is said to be 1950's inspired with a lot of lace.

- With the exception of her outfit in the other world, Miharu only wears skirts that end just above her knee or longer.

- Miharu is mainly seen wearing green, but she also wears yellow, blue, and red like the Disney's Snow White.

- While Miharu is meant to be a modern representation of Snow White, she has some differences from the character.

- Miharu doesn't have an evil stepmother, but she does have an abusive mother.
. In the original Brother's Grimm story, Snow White's father is never mentioned after marrying the Evil Queen, while Miharu's father was absent in her life after the divorce.
. The Persona users in the story that accompany Miharu count up to eight. They can be seen as the seven dwarves and the huntsman (maybe the eighth person could be considered the prince if Miharu ends up with one of the main cast, but in the case when Miharu doesn't end up with one of the cast, the eighth party member would be seen as the huntsman.

- Miharu is bisexual as three of the possible romance options are female, one possible romance option is agender, and the last five being male.
. Some of the romance options are part of the LGBTQ+ community.
. There are some of those characters who would end up with other people if Miharu doesn't romance them.

- Miharu's Japanese voice actress, Emiri Katou, also voices Becky Blackbell from Spy X Family, Riko Saikawa from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Kyubey from Madoka Magica, and many more.

- Miharu's English voice actress, Brianna Knickerbocker, also voices Rem from Re:Zero, Kanao Tsuyuri from Demon Slayer, Rin from Catherine Full Body, Hu Tao from Genshin Impact, and many more.

And this is the profile for Miharu! I love Miharu a lot, she is just a precious bean! I also changed my mind on when I reveal the art for the characters, I will show a group shot of everyone in their school outfits and another group shot of their other world outfits. Hope you have a great day!