Hachirō

Name: Hachirō Tsukumo
AKA: Hachi~Chan (by Nozomi)
Kanji: 九十九 八郎
Romaji: Tsukumo Hachirou
First Appearance: Persona 6 If
Affiliation: Main Cast (Name not chosen)
School: Koden High
Date of Birth: 07/31/2006
Age: 16-17
Zodiac: Leo
Blood Type: AB-
Height: 173cm (5'8")
Weapon: Two-Handed Swords
Arcana: Emperor
Persona: Momotaro
                    Kōgen
                    Jimmu
Japanese VA: Akira Ishida
English VA: Lucien Dodge

Hachirō is a main character from Persona 6 If. He is a second year student at Koden High School and son of the Tsukumo family.

Design:

Hachirō is a tall fair skinned young man with dark brown eyes and long light brown that he keeps tied back into a low ponytail. He is also seen with accessories ranging from a golden medallion and silver rings.

During school in colder months, Hachirō would wear the normal winter uniform with his blazer open to show his custom version of the school waistcoat that has gold buttons, along with a brown belt with silver embellishments, and brown loafers for shoes. In the warmer months, Hachirō wears his modified waistcoat over the normal summer uniform.

Outside of school in the colder months, Hachirō wears a black turtleneck under a brown trench coat, along with black pants and a pair of brown slip-on loafers. In the warmer months, Hachirō wears a white dress shirt that's half-buttoned up tucked into ripped black high-waisted jeans, and black sneakers.

In the Other World, Hachirō's outfits change into an outfit inspired by pieces of artwork of Momotaro, just with more peach accents.

Personality:

At the start, Hachirō is shown to be very forward and flirty towards Miharu, and is revealed that he's always been like that since middle school. When his arc comes around, he's shown to be much more forceful with his approach to where he would get suspended. Even though he's hard to deal with, he tries to not release it on the people who care for him (his caretaker, and the main cast when he joins). After awakening to his Persona and being saved, Hachirō apologizes for his actions, and is surprised when Miharu accepts his apology. When Kokoro would say that Miharu belongs to her, Hachirō decides to play along and flirt with Miharu playfully in front of Kokoro. When he's hanging out with Miharu normally, he wouldn't flirt with her and is one of the romance options who won't make a big deal when friendzoned.

Profile:

*No Spoilers*

Etymology:

His first name, 'Hachirō', is made of two kanji characters, '八郎'. '八' means, 'eight', and '郎' means, 'son'. His name would literally translate to eighth son.

His last name, 'Tsukumo' is made of three kanji characters, '九十九'. '九' means, 'nine, many, and gather', and '十' means, 'ten, many, and perfect'.

Trivia:

- Hachirō's first name is a reference that he's the eighth son in the Tsukumo family.

- Hachirō is diagnosed with NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder)

- When he's trying to flirt, he's noted to have a creepy tone to his voice. However, when he's not trying to flirt, others would blush.

- Hachirō doesn't live with his immediate family, instead he lives with a distant relative who cares for him like her own son.

- When Hachirō was younger, his parents would have him cut his hair. Because of this, when he started living with his caretaker, he wouldn't cut his hair and leave it long.

- While he doesn't look like it, Hachirō is an anime fan.

- Hachirō's waist coat that he wears for school was custom made to have gold embroidery and golden buttons.

- If it wasn't for Kokoro, Hachirō would be Miharu's best friend.

- Hachirō's Japanese voice actor, Akira Ishida, also voices Akira Sohma from Fruits Basket, Akaza from Demon Slayer, The Protagonist, Ryoji Mochizuki, and Pharos from Persona 3, Byakuya Togami from Danganronpa, and many more.

- Hachirō's English voice actor, Lucien Dodge, also voices Akaza from Demon Slayer, Zoisite and Motoki Furuhata from Sailor Moon/Crystal, Hifumi Yamada and K1-B0 from Danganronpa, Felix Hugo Fraldarius from Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and many more.

And here we have Hachirō! It's been a while, but we got our first four party members' profiles done! These are actually the first four I made so know that while I love all my OCs in this collection of ideas, know that I'm attached to these first four. Anyway, time for me to try to finish the others profiles, have a great day!