4.

Gyuvin's pov

I watch Y/n leave the studio, why was she with that dude from the cafeteria? Were they close?

But who cares right? I mean she's my rival, why would I care about her?

But that was fucking weird. After him going up to her in the cafeteria, he's now dancing with Y/n? That's fucking weird man.

Whatever- I shouldn't give a fuck about her. Who cares what she and that random ass dude are gonna do together in the future or some shit-

But why did I come to the studio today? Well, there's a talent show every year before our most important test at the start of the year.

We didn't have monthly tests or exams, we have them each 2-3 months. But each year is different, it'd either be solo,duet or group performance for each category.

The categories are sorted by departments/majors. For us dance majors, our teacher picks each year.

I decided to practice a solo, just incase the teacher picks solo this year. I really hope so, for duets and group performances, I'd struggle.

My groove is rather... special you can say? I'm one of the best dance majors in this school, I started to learn dance in my first year of high school and I've learned all sorts.

My parents met through dancing when they were younger and when I was in elementary, I was encouraged to follow their steps, I only realised my love for dance when I tried kpop dance.

The vibe of the music, the beat, the groove, the smooth dance moves or even the hiphop in kpop. It just felt... perfect.

I started to learn by watching tutorials and later on, I took up dance classes from a professional dancer.

Our teacher usually picks solo to let us compete with more people with different songs, sometimes some of us pick the same song and it becomes more intense too.

We have tried duets and group performances though, our teacher picks our partner(s) for us based on our talent and chemistry.

I decided to learn say my name by Ateez. Ateez are my idols and they really inspired me when I started dancing. I really admired how they had such addicting dances with their synchronisation.

I started practicing infront of the mirror, memorising the dance moves.

Two hours later, I decided to go home and call it a day. I pack up my bag and walk out of the studio, locking the door.

As I walk out of the school, I pass by the volleyball and basketball court.

There she was, practicing still after two hours. As she fails, I shouted "Shen Y/n, good luck failing." I laugh and walk out of the campus.

Y/n's pov

You've been practicing for the pass two hours for your inter school competition after practicing with Taesan. You were reaching your limit as your practice was usually 1.5 hours, but you had to practice to your maximum for the competition.

As you were practicing over and over again, running to pick up the ball etc, you were too tired and started to miss.

You were picking up the volleyball after missing the net as you hear someone shout, "Shen Y/n, good luck failing." Then a laugh follows.