3.

You reach the cafeteria with Ricky and you guys line up with your trays, patiently waiting for your lunches.

You guys reach to the counter and say your orders to the lunch lady. "Okay it will be $40." You were taking out your wallet, but you were too late. Ricky already paid for the both of you.

"Ricky you didn't have to you know." You said. Your brother always pays even though you want to too, you just weren't fast enough to pay before him. "It's fine you're my lil sis just let me pay." He smiles as you smile back. "Well thanks again."

You guys get your food and you guys walk to your squad's table, until you see a crowd of girls crowding the table next to yours. You rolled your eyes as you realise who's table it was. Kim Gyuvin. Gosh it's the girls obsessing over him again. You're so glad that you don't have to deal with that all day long.

You continue walking to your table, seeing your best friends already sitting there. "Y/N YOU'RE HERE!! OH MY GOD I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU." Danielle says. You chuckle at her excitement. "Okay okay tell me all about it. Mine was too boring as usual you know."

"We surely get that." Gunwook says and laughs at the thought of the scene. "Oh shut up, he was hard to handle." You said "By his handsomeness?" Yujin says. "Fuck no. Where did you get that from Han Yujin. Of course it's from his annoying ass voice arguing with me every single lesson. I got so many lessons with him I can't." You explain, annoyed at Yujin for making that up.

You guys continue to eat your lunch, talking about each other's first few lessons of the semester, until someone approaches your table.

It was a male student. If you were correct, his name was Taesan. He was the same age as you and he makes his own music a lot when he has a free period.

"Hey.. my name's Taesan, I don't have many friends and you seemed nice so I was wondering if you would wanna be my friend?" The boy said. He seemed shy, which you thought was actually kinda cute.

"Oh sure! Nice to meet you Taesan, my name's Y/n." You said smiling. You also heard that he was also in the dance department like you.

"You're from the dance department right? I can probably find your number and save your contact there if you don't mind?" You said. Each department has its own group chat for its own department for announcements etc.

"Oh yeah it's *** *** ***" He says. "Okay I see it. I just sent you a message, did you get it?" You said, saving his contact. "Yep I did. I'll... see you around?" The boy said. "Sure! See you around Taesan." You smile. He smiles back and walks back to his table.

"What was that about- he clearly seemed shy." Yujin says. "I bet he has something for y/n." Gunwook says jokingly.

"Stop he's just shy in general, I've seen him around and he's usually alone minding his own business. I bet he just thought I was nice and wanted to be friends with us." You said.

"Nah girl he asked YOU to be his friend, not us." Kazuha said. "Maybe I'm just easier to talk to-?" You said. "So you're saying we're too annoying?" Yujin says, pouting a tiny lil bit.

"I- no I don't mean that... yk what I mean though..." You said. Of course, they were just playing with you, but you were the nice type, you just act chaotic around your squad.

"Yeah yeah we know. Now can we just eat again? I'm not done with my food- I was watching the whole thing." Yujin says as he picks up his fork, ready to take a bite of his food. "Yeah let's just eat guys I'm hungry too you know-." You said, then you six continue to talk and eat.