1.

WARNING: THERE WILL BE SWEARING FOR THE STORYLINE. I AM NOT REFERRING TO THE IDOL HAVING THIS BEHAVIOUR, IT IS JUST FOR WRITING PURPOSES.

It was a new school year. You were the top of the class every year, but there was another student who tied first place with you, Kim Gyuvin. You were determined to kick him out of his tied first place this year. So you got up and got ready for the first day of school.

You were tying your hair when someone opened the door. "Y/n are you ready?" It was your brother, Ricky. "Yeah I'm almost done just let me finish tying my hair first, tell mom I'll be down in a bit." You said while fixing your bangs. "You better be, mom made your favourite for breakfast, who's the favourite child-" Ricky complains.

Ricky is your "loving" brother. You both were studying in Hanlim Arts School, and the principal was your mother.

He loves teasing you but instead of the teasing being annoying, the teasing makes you feel happy most of the time.

"Shut up right now and I'll get you coffee." Yes, you said that, but he always does this so I know what to do when this happens- all he needs is coffee. "Okay deal my amazing sister" Ricky quickly replies after he heard the word "coffee" which he drinks everyday.

"Okay how about you keep quiet and let's go eat mom's breakfast." You said, he uses words like that whenever anyone pleases him with coffee and it's quite annoying. "Okay I'll shut up." Ricky wouldn't want to miss the chance to get free coffee, who wouldn't? I mean, it's free coffee-

At school

You enter the school with Ricky next to you of course, this brother of yours will not leave until you get him the coffee you promised to buy after he shuts up.

You were walking up to the vending machine when you saw your friends, Yujin, Gunwook, Kazuha and Danielle.

"AAA Y/N YOU'RE HERE" Danielle says excitingly. "DANIII! GOOD MORNING GUYS!!" You say happily, even though you just saw those four 2 days ago, you missed them dearly due to your brother Ricky annoying you all day long the pass two days we all didn't see each other.

"Took you guys long enough-" Gunwook says, who clearly hasn't woken up fully yet- which was very noticeable due to his attitude. "It's not my fault- ask this man next to me why he's sticking to me and not saying a single word." You said, you knew it was the coffee of course.

"It must be coffee huh- he asks every time we hang out." Yujin mentions. "You're absolutely right. He wouldn't shut up about mom making my favourite for breakfast so I had to promise him coffee to shut his mouth." You said, agreeing with Yujin 100%.

"Okay can we just go get the coffee now. If we go get it now I won't bother to annoy you." Ricky says as he's getting impatient. "Okay fine let's go before you get more annoying-" you said, giving up.

"Hey buy us coffee too! We also have dance practice it's not like just Ricky has practice." Kazuha says. "Okay fine now let's go." You say. It's the first day back anyway, a few cups of coffee for your best friends and your annoying brother won't be a problem at all.

After coffee

You entered your classroom to see your academic rival since freshman year. You screamed inside, why did he always have to be put in the same class as you? It's not like all the smartest students are together.

You're not saying he's smart, but in other people's eyes, you two are equal. You guys are both first place every single year. You think to yourself, no matter what, you'll kick him out of that spot this year.

You saw some students looking at the screen of the classroom, so you turned to the screen to see a sitting plan. How lucky of you, you got seated next to that dude, Kim Gyuvin. Of course it had to be him out of the many students in our class. You were disgusted. How were you going to focus if this dude is annoying you 24/7 about him being smarter even though we're tied?

You sigh, take a deep breath and walked to your seat. "Morning. Happy to see me?" Gyuvin said, obviously ready to annoy the heck out of you today until the end of the year. "Shut the fuck up Kim Gyuvin it's not like I want to be here with you. You think I had a choice?"

Like I thought, he would never change. Why would he? He smirked. "Wow you're that happy to see me? Cause you want to annoy me for the whole year again? Yeah give up Kim Gyuvin. You're going down this year."

You said, determined. You weren't going to lose your first place from suffering from his annoying behaviour, you just really excited to see his face when he loses his spot this year when I crush him into pieces.

"Yeah, as if. I'm not going down, you are, Shen Y/n." Gyuvin said. Of course like every year, he'll get more determined. You don't blame him, you do too. You want to see his face in shock when you kick him out of his tied spot. "We'll see." You say. You're not giving up, you're going to give your all this year, no shit.