"Yes, Master."

After Mo Chen's renovation, living in this castle was much more comfortable than before. Personality is personality, and life is life. Anyway, he has the largest territory. He sleeps on a warm bed at home, and who dares to say anything?

It was extremely cold outside today, and he was almost forced to shut down his phone and hibernate on the spot.

The warmth dispelled the stiffness in the body, and the sleepiness also dissipated a lot.

Mo Chen felt something strange in his lower body and cursed, "Damn, it's starting again."

"System, will the buffs in the small world be this weird in the future?"

System: "Maybe."

Mo Chen: Alas.

Unlike other snake demons, as a male snake, he has two cavities in his snake body, one is a normal cloaca, and the other is a pure reproductive cavity that never excretes. When he turned into a human being, in addition to his butthole, he also had a complete mons pubis. Regardless of whether he is a human or a snake, he only has one penis and no eggs.

Mo Chen had never been worried about his physical structure before. He never felt that he was deformed and his desire was not very strong. When the estrus period came, he would usually find a cold pool and force himself to shut down and sleep for a month.

When he was a demon, he was in estrus only one month a year, but within a few days after coming to this small world, his body started to be in estrus every night.

Especially the female hole, the cavity is so itchy that it makes you crazy, and the semen is constantly overflowing. Just rubbing the vulva is of no use, you have to pound it in with your fingers and penetrate it hard.

He is a monster and has no sense of chastity. The reason why he did not find a bed partner is simple - he is too ugly and he is not interested in him. In addition, the system warned him that there would be no points if he died before the plot started. It was his first mission and he had to be more cautious. His identity made him many enemies. If he died at the hands of his bedmate, it would be more than worth the loss.

Things have changed now.

He has successfully tied up the golden thigh of the protagonist - the current Holy Son and the future Pope.

Apart from anything else, when he saw Golden Thigh in the forest, his appearance and figure immediately struck Mo Chen's heart. There are so many ways to train and tame slaves, and he can play with them on the bed without losing his character.

Soon, the steward and servants brought the cleansed Son over.

Mo Chen was very satisfied, "You guys go down."

The Holy Son Allen has long hair reaching his waist, a dignified face, and holy brows. Even in such an embarrassing situation, the Holy Son forcibly maintained a calm and noble expression. The effect of the aphrodisiac dyed his cheeks and ears bright red, adding endless lust.

Mo Chen took off his underwear, leaving only a close-fitting robe, half-riding on both sides of Allen's waist and tearing his robe. Just as he was about to take a step further, the tied-up Allen suddenly turned over and rolled, and blue veins popped up on his forehead. Photographed He stared at the desperate Viscount and warned: "Viscount Blanc, there is a limit to stupidity. The consequences of the royal family angering the Holy See are obvious. Do you also want to follow in their footsteps?"

Mo Chen turned a deaf ear. Allen's words went in one ear and out the other. His sperm was in his head now and he just wanted to relieve the fire. He suppressed Allen, tied him firmly to the bed, and continued to take off his clothes.

The thick, engorged penis popped out of his clothes and hit him in the face.

Mo Chen was stunned.

His eyes widened in disbelief, looking at this hideous and ugly penis - why can a person be so good-looking, but this thing is so ugly?

"You're right." Mo Chen silently stuffed the ugly thing that hurt his eyes back into Allen's clothes, "However, you have to provide evidence to prove that you are the Holy Son."

The young Holy Son didn't see Mo Chen's disgust. He thought that the persuasion just now had an effect, but when it came to evidence, he really couldn't produce it.

"The evidence...was thrown into the lake in the forest by you."

"That's not it." Mo Chen sneered, "The conflict between the Holy See and the royal family has not lasted for a day or two. Now it is completely broken. The emperor even ordered the killing of believers who did not have time to evacuate. Recently, the Pope was seriously ill, and the Central Holy See was also in turmoil. At this time, you tell me that you are the Pope’s most beloved son?”

Mating, no. This guy is quite tall, has big hands, and his fingers...are visually longer than him.

"Why didn't the Holy Son stay in the Central Holy See to stabilize the situation? Why did you come to this place? You didn't ask about my reputation, Viscount Blanc, before you committed the fraud. You idiot."

No, it's hard to control with your fingers.

Mo Chen's gaze shifted to the high bridge of the Holy Son's nose and the tight thin lips.

"Okay, I don't care where you were a little nobleman who escaped from before. Now, you are my slave." He lay on Allen's body, his low voice was like the whisper of a poisonous snake, full of threats, "I don't want to be If you cut off your tongue and become a mute, or cut off your hand and hamstrings and become a cripple, just be good, shut your mouth and listen to your master."

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
03
.
Popular novel recommendations
Love comprehensive Shura field ABO
Fast/Wear: I am always in trouble for saving crazy villains
What should I do if my roommate is a beautiful woman with sex addiction?
No intention to seduce
I just want to give birth to a baby for the villain (quickly wear and give birth to a baby)
The cannon fodder beauty was so criticized that she was so juice-filled
Recently updated novels
Daily life of the Lin family (general attack)
Playing with Seqin anchor
Sports school life in my sexual fantasy
Over-reliance (sp, bdsm)
coward
Xiran (the father and son are older than H)
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop