PART 7: The confession

Start from the beginning

She said this and turned into a tomato again . Her face as so red I was sure she was blushing hard. I giggled at the nickname kookie and that made her burry her face in her palms. I was glad she felt the same way.

POV:AU

You felt a sudden rush of heat on your face and you were sure Jungkook could see this. Jungkook got up from the couch and stood infront of you. He stretched his hands towards you and you grabbed them while getting up too. Without notice Jungkook smashed his lips on yours. His lips were so soft and the lip ring gave you a feeling you've never felt before. You kissed him back after a few seconds of taking everything that was happening all in.

Jungkook : you smell like strawberries, I like it.

YN: Stop it Kookie, you'll make me blush even more.

Jungkook took his phone out and connected his music to the speakers. He played music as he held you tight in his arms swaying left to right with the rhythm of the music. You couldn't believe this was happening. The Jeon Jungkook, holding you tight and dancing with you in your livingroom. This sounded like a dream you'll wake up from soon.

Jungkook started kissing you again. This time the kiss went from deep and passionate to hungry kisses. You had to gasp for air. You huffed as he carried you without breaking the kiss and led you to the bedroom. He laid you down on your bed while kissing your neck sloppily. You pressed your lips together stopping yourself from letting out any moans but he didn't stop and continued leaving hickeys all over your neck. You suddenly let out a soft moan in his ear and that made him hold you tightly.

Your moans were like music in his ears and that seemed to have turned on a switch in him. Like a monster you want. This was not the baby kookie you knew, this was a man that could take you and make you feel so helpless under him but in a good way. You've always been attracted to the quiet dominance.

He picked you up and undid the zip while your hands were behind his neck. The dress came off and there you were, standing with just your lace pantie since you didn't put on a bra with the dreds. He continued planting kisses down your neck as his hands grabbed and squeezed your boobs. You were so impatient. You wanted him so bad. And you wanted him right that minute.

YN: Kookie please.

Jungkook : it's Daddy right now. And use your words. Please what kitten?

YN: Please Daddy, I want you in me so bad it hurts.

Jungkook moved his hands lower on your thighs and ran his fingers in your inner thighs. You wanted him in you and at this moment. He reached out and took off your lace pantie and threw it down then slowly run his fingers rubbing your clit.

Jungkook : Look who is all wet for daddy. You're a very good girl.

He increased the pace and without warning slid two fimgers in you. Your eyes widen as you accidentally choked out a very broken moan. You seem so helpless and in his total control. He watched you in awe as he increased the pace he pumped his fingers in and out of you, the sight sending a warm feeling all around his body, but especially into his member.

He went rock hard at the sight of you whimpering under his touch, but the only thing that could actually fully pleasure him right now was to hear you become a moaning mess. His fingers thrusted into you as he leaned forward sucking on your nipples and planting hickeys around your boobs.

Jungkook : Damn kitten... You are fuckin' hot but I need to hear you beg for it. (he ended his sentence with a slight moan)

YN: Please daddy, I'll be a good girl if you give it to me. I want you in me please.

With that, He positioned his member to your entrace, entering you slowly as he grabbed your waist with his right hand and pinned both your hands above your head with his left hand. He started thrusting into you slowly but deeply while keeping eye contact and enjoying hearing your shakey breaths. His hips went faster, his member reaching your sweet spot and thats when you fully broke, you couldn't help yourself as you moaned out loudly ending it with a sob. His member twitched inside you making you whimper. You closed your eyes but heard him speak.

Jungkook :Don't break eye contact Kitten. Look at me. Are you going to take all of daddy like a good girl?

You nod your head yes.

Jungkook : Your words kitten. Use your words.

YN: yes daddy.

Jungkook : you have no idea what you're doin' to me (he grunted as he continued thrusting in you.)

You were already reduced to a moaning mess beneath him, unable to hold yourself back you moaned out loudly as he hit your spot over and over again and your walls clenching around him. You cried out as you felt yourself nearing your high. The pleasure overtook you and nothing was more important than his member inside of you at this moment and with one final thrust you came on him and he immediately pulled out cumming too.
The two of you were panting as he quickly pulled you and cuddling you in his arms and kissing your forehead.

He continued planting kisses on your forehead until you fell asleep in his arms. And soon both of you were asleep.

                     Next morning

You woke up feeling ao tired. You rolled over and Jungkook was not next to you. The events of last night played in your head. You were blushing so hard. Jungkook is really the quiet dominant kind. You smell pancakes and that made your tummy growl. You got up, took your gown and before going downstairs you heard a phone vibrate. You checked yours but it wasn't it. You took jungkook's phone to take to him downstairs.

YN: Good morning. Someone is in a good mood. Pancakes smell nice.

Jungkook : Good morning baby girl. Oh you came downstairs.I wanted to bring you breakfast in bed.

YN: Your phone was vibrating. I think a text.

Jungkook : I think it's Tae. I was to meet up with him for a project. My pin is 8787 , check it for me.

You typed his pin and checked the text.Your heart almost stopped when you looked at the text. You felt blood rush from your head to your legs. Tears started forming in your eyes.

Jungkook : is it Tae, what did he say?

YN: oh No, it's just a spam mail for a newsletter I guess.( You lied) uI'll go take a shower then I have to leave to an appointment I'm late for. Can you have breakfast as I shower, I'll eat later.

You took a shower and put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt and converse shoes and you both left your appartment. You didn't have an appointment, you just wanted to get him out without sounding rude. You walked to the park across your place as Jungkook drove off to go meet Tae. You were a crying mess. You didn't have friends so you couldn't call anyone but then remembered...you had Jimin but he had choreo practice. You still called him while crying and he could clearly hear that.

YN: Hello Jimin. Could you swing by after your practice. I need you right now

Jimin:  YN... Are you crying? Is everything okay. Forget the practice, I'm on my way now.

You sat on a bench and cried your eyes out. How could he do this to you. After you gave yourself to him last night. The thought itself made you feel worse. You needed jimin now.