Kidnapped!

Once upon a time in the vibrant city of Broomfield, Colorado, there were two best friends named Carrie and Ava. They were both talented strippers, working at a popular club. Their boss, Luella, was not only wise but also incredibly cool and awesome.

One fateful night, as Carrie was finishing her performance, an evil man named Kenny and his sidekick, Jonas the woman hater, appeared out of nowhere. They had a sinister plan to kidnap Carrie and hold her captive. Ava and Luella, being the courageous and loyal friends they were, immediately sprang into action to save her.

With determination in their hearts, Ava and Luella embarked on a thrilling mission to rescue Carrie from the clutches of Kenny and Jonas. They used their quick thinking and resourcefulness to gather information and track down the villains' hideout.

As they approached the secret location, Ava and Luella devised a clever plan to outsmart Kenny and Jonas. They knew they had to act swiftly and stealthily. With their combined skills and the element of surprise on their side, they managed to free Carrie from her captors.

However, instead of developing a throuple with Kenny and Jonas, Carrie realized the importance of her friendship with Ava and the unwavering support of Luella. Together, they formed an unbreakable bond, supporting each other through thick and thin.

From that day forward, Carrie, Ava, and Luella continued to conquer the world of stripping, empowering and inspiring others with their talents. Their friendship remained strong, reminding everyone that true strength lies in the bonds we form with those who love and support us.

And so, their story of friendship, courage, and triumph became legendary in the city of Broomfield, inspiring others to follow their dreams and stand up against any challenges that come their way.