Chatper 2: escaping the threats

(READ Part 1 if you will be confused)

*Heather right away started grabbing other sheets she had from her closet as I would lock and hold her door closed to give her a bit of time*

Nathan: fucking hurry already! *I say whispering loudly*

Heather: I'm going give me a minute!

*soon we both hear the door knob trying to turn but was still locked as it was shot and the door was kicked open by blitø and fell on top of me* shit!

*Heather was done before the door was shot and had already went out the window with the rope of sheets that were used to get out from the window*

Blitzo: fuck we lost her!

*they hear the sound of a bat hitting someone as they turn to see me with a metal bat and moxxie on the floor knocked out*

Millie: moxxie! Your going to pay for that!

Loona:oh fuck yea finally some action *she would start recording*

Blitzo: that's karma you dumbass, anyways millie hurry up and kill this damn human I'm not dealing with him

*millie would proceed to attempt to try and kill me with her huge axe she had as I was able to use my metal bat to block her attacks for now until I decided to finally swing and knock her out with one good swing to the head, I then look up at loona who was setting up her phone for a good angle while wearing it on her

Loona: okay bitch, my turn~
*she just throws me down the stairs and out the window*
*I get up quickly and started to run but had a bit of trouble after 5 seconds of running since a piece of window shard had pierced into my leg making it hard to run*

Nathan: shit, shit, shit!

*I look up and see loona with a pistol about to shoot me as I kick her leg making her fall and grabs the pistol aiming it at her not shooting yet, I decided to go up to her and hit her in the head with the gun knocking her out and started crawling away*

Meanwhile with Heather

*she had jumped out the window but felt ashamed for leaving her best friend behind to his death as she started running away quickly*
*without knowing blitzø was following her while also trying to stay hidden from being seen by any other human just incase there was any outside*

Heather: f-fuck fuck shit I'm sorry nathan I'm sorry!! *she says to herself feeling more ashamed the more she thought about it*
*she kept running and running until she was tired and thought she escaped*

Heather:phew... A-am I safe...?

*she starts walking but almost gets shot by blitzø who was following her*

Blitzø: stop running you bitch! *says from a distance*
*Heather continues to try and run but was too tired and decides to find cover in a dark alleyway*
Heather: huff... fuck... I hope Nathan is safe... what am I saying, I fucking left him to die! I'm suck a fucking asshole!
*she says to herself as she started to cry a bit regretting her actions as she hears a voice right next to her*
???: why hello my new subject~~

*putting a napkin over her mouth using a chloroform to right away knock her out and drag her to a lab or old abandoned building in the middle of the forest*

(TO BE CONTINUED)