Chapter 9: birthday boy

(The day starts with Nathan waking up and seeing Heather not in bed, Nathan gets up and goes to use the restroom and comes back out to change into new clothes)

Nathan:*yelling out loud*heather? Heather? HEATHER?

(Heather rushed into the room)

Heather: what, what who- where what?!

Nathan: oh sorry, just wanted to see where you were.

Heather: you damn asshole, I am just hanging out with octavia.

Nathan: ok well I'm going to work now since I'm forced too, I'll see you later *waves goodbye*

Heather: ok byyyeeee!

(Heather waves back at nathan until he left and rushes over to octavia)

Heather: octavia I need your help!

(Octavia looks over to Heather as Heather was in worry)

Octavia: hmm, What's wrong?

Heather: I need help making a suprise party for Nathan

Octavia: oh sure, but what is it you need help with?

Heather: he uhm... might just maybe possibly hate his birthday, and suprises 😅

Octavia: oh, I see. Well I could try to help you out with it and ask my dad to use the living room for the party but I can't help much from there.

Heather: thank you so much, I really need to make this one special so he finally like birthdays!

Octavia: what's the backstory to his anyways?

Heather: you wanna be traumatized?

Octavia: tell me later then.

Heather: ok, well I'll be back with decorations*she leaves to find stores n stuff for decorations*

(Octavia went to ask stolas if they could make a birthday party for Nathan, stolas agreed and send his butlers and guards to help Heather when she got back with the decorations)

(Meanwhile wigh the IMP crew before nathan left the mansion castle)

Blitzo: ok guys so we have a new target today and we are going to need newbie for this, has anyone seen him yet?

Moxxie: no sir, I don't think any of us contacted him yet either.

Blitzo: god damn it moxxie, loona call him up and ask where he is

Loona: *flips him off while she pulls up her phone and calls nathan*

(Nathan's phone goes off and it was on top of the table that somehow no one noticed until now)

Blitzo: SON OF A BITCH, that fucking newbie need to remember his phone.

Millie: y'know it's just a mistake right, I'm sure he didn't forget it

Blitzo: I don't care if it was a damn mistake, he was suppose to be here already and we need his strength.

Moxxie: that's why we have millie sir, she is as tough as a bull!

Millie: *giggles* thank you hun

Blitzo: moxxie she may be tough but I need her for combat for now, I just need Nathan to lift up some heavy shit while you me and millie fight off some guard because this shit bag of a target will not be easy to kill

Moxxie: what will be so hard about this target?

Blitzo: moxxie pick up your hearing already and fucking listen, he is loaded with guard and has vaults we need to get passed