Chapter 10 what did you do

Chapter 10 What did you do?

  Melody Harts pov: I woke up with a terrible headache. I looked around just to see I was in my bedroom naked with the blankets covering me I looked beside me just to see dmitri in my bed sound asleep when I tried getting up I was pushed back down by dmitri
"Садись, черт возьми, прежде чем я сделаю что-то, что ты никогда не забудешь." (Sit the hell back down, before i do something you will never forget) he said in a cold tone "why do u never speak English when your fucking mad." I was really confused on why he always spoke in Russian when he was pissed off."if u ever cuss at me like that again I will make ur lil pussy so stretched out only my dick can fit in it." He said while grabbing my throat, "do you understand what I'm telling you?" He asked while smirking,I started nodding my head quickly "I want words my dear". He said in a snarky tone,"yes I understand what you said"."now that we have established how you speak to me, I can now tell you what's going to happen, and what you're going to do for me in order to pay back your husband's debt to me". He said, I looked at him while he spoke each word, how his lips parted when he spoke, how his tongue licked his lip as he saw my bare chest.I couldn't take this anymore I grabbed his face and started making out with him he grabbed me by the waist to bring me closer to him while her grabbed my ass and smacked it which made me moan in his mouth. We were doing this until we heard a gunshot go off and ……..

HI GUYS AUTHOR HERE SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I POSTED A CHAPTER I JUST HAVE BEEN REALLY TIRED AND SICK LATELY BUT IM BACKK😊 ALSO I WANTED TO GIVE U GUYS LIKE 2 CHAPTERS SO THIS IS THE FIRST ONE THE SECOND ONE IS IN PROGRESS BY MY LOVES MWAH😘