Chapter 6 So u fuck me then u move onto a new bitch?

Gemma pov:after having a heartfelt moment with my momma I decide to go visit Adria cuz I was bored asf so I got dressed.

So I got in my car and drove to her tattoo place,when I see someone elses car there I thought she had a client,so when I walked in I was greeted with a bunch of moans and grunts from adria and sum other female

So I got in my car and drove to her tattoo place,when I see someone elses car there I thought she had a client,so when I walked in I was greeted with a bunch of moans and grunts from adria and sum other female....my heart was beating fast and I was on the verge of tears when I get to the back were they do the tattoos and when I get back there I see some girl riding adria while she sat back in her chair moaning."I guessed I missed out on the fucking fun u cheating bitch"."Gemma what are u doing here"? Adria asked kinda shocked and My BESTFRIEND Trinity said and I'm even more upset cuz I told her about me and adria."SO U KNEW AND WENT AHEAD TO GO FUCK HER TRINITY ARE U KIDDING ME"."AND ADRIANA HOW DARE U FUCK ME THEN MOVE ONTO THE NEXT BITCH LIKE IM SOME FUCKING WHORE OR SLUT"."Gemma wait I'm sorry".adria said with fucking shame but did I care? Hell no they can both can go fuck themselves.I stormed out before either of them could say anything,I got in my car and called adrian and I told him EVERYTHING cuz I didn't have anyone else to talk to.We met up at his place cuz his parents were out I just cuddled with him in his room after a while I looked him in the face and kissed him.I cant fucking believe i fucking kissed my ex.I got on top of him and started kissing him and he moved down to my neck living more hickeys then his sister already did "fuck"! He ripped my dress and started to suck on my nipples flicking them too and omg did it feel good but I'd didnt feel as good as adria's cuz she had a tongue piercing.But it still feel good he started biting them after a while he moved down to my stomach biting as he went down leaving hickeys everywhere,when he reached my pussy he turned me over and stuck his tongue in going in and out "fuck this feels good".He lapped my clit a few times making me cum right in his mouth,then he got up and took his pants off to show his long veiny dick it isnt as long as his sister's but it will do. I got up and got on my knee's and started sucking the tip to get the precum off then I put the whole thing in my mouth.It hit the back of my throat then I felt my gag reflexes turn on.I started gagging on his dick after a few minutes I felt his dick twitch then a warm liquid went done my throat.He then he pushed me down and put me in missonary and started to fuck me hard and rough but from time to time he would ask me if I was ok which I didn't mind much but I prefer if he would fuck the shit out of me.He flipped me over and fucked the shit out of me when his parents came home with adria."fuck"! I got up and got dressed and hid in his closet.i saw him pull on his boxers and his shorts,his sister walked win "adrian have u seen her"?adria asked frantically "seen who EXACTLY"?"Nigga dont play wit me,were tf is she"?!"idk"?"calling her phone nigga".he said I frantically grabbed my phone and put it on silent so it wouldn't make a sound and I quickly put it away,she started calling my phone and thank God it didn't ring after like 5 minutes she stopped and went out of his room so I came out of hiding."I gotta go bye".And I quickly ran down and into my car and left "I'm never doing that again".I whispered to myself as I was driving I got a text from Trinity. (Trinity is bold and Gemma is the normal)
Look I'm rlly sorry
           Ofc ur fucking sorry u already did it
Look I really needed a release
            We COULD'VE went to a club
I'm sorry really
                Whatever I'm driving

After that I turned off the phone and started to drive home when I got there I waited in my car and started covering up all the hickeys to the point they were hardly visible. I got down and saw that there was another car there a Rolls Royce for an expensive one too, once I got inside I saw my mom talking to some guy the he grabbed her and made her sit on his lap and they started making out."EW"! "Get a room"! I yelled in disgust 🤮