Chapter 3 I want u back

Adrian's pov:When I saw her get out of her car I was star struck she looked so good and I started to feel like I missed her."hey beautiful".I said to her "Nigga if u want to keep ur dick i would shut the fuck up".She said,she was much more sassy then she was back when we were dating."boi are u gon keep staring or are we gon get food"?"yea my bad come on love"."nigga if u call me love one more time ima smack the shit out of u".She stood up for herself more and I like it I winked at her and turned around to walk to are table.The wait came after like 15 fuckin minutes we ordered some food she order a matcha latte with sum extra whipped cream and a piece of coffee cake.Like bitch if h was gon ordered sum coffee cake,then why wouldn't u buy an ACTUAL coffee but who am I to judge 🤷‍♂️ I ordered a dark chocolate espresso.We were having some small conversation and she looked like she changed, a lot from college she was a lot prettier and confident.When the food came we started eating and a rough topic came up."U still with that bitch,umm... what was her name"?"Lucy"? "Aw yea shit Lucy,u still wit her"?"not really we kinda just on and off we not really dating we just fucking around"."yea the way u were with me".she mumbled but it was clear as day. "I didn't mean to play like that it really wasn't my attention I just wasn't really in the right state  of mind I really did not mean to cheat on you"."Yeah for real like you didn't mean to cheat on me,that's  lamest excuse you could do that's just stupid,and you think I'm a stupid cuz  I'm only here because I was trying to hear the shit, that you wanted to bring out it's just stupid ass stuff". "I really didn't mean to,I'm just wanted to bring you out here to say I'm sorry and that  I want to give us a second chance and then I want you know that I love you"." Adrian if you really loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me in college, so to come back to me right now and tell me that you love me is fucking bullshit I don't want to hear it, so goodbye and don't f****** texting me again, because if you do I will be blocking ur ass".With that she walked away I felt hurt and sad I really didn't expect her to say That.I'm really shocked and I just didn't want to deal with that right now so I just drove home. When I got home I just went in when I saw my parents making out on the couch I felt disgusted why di they always do this when they got a room jesus i just walked last them and went my sister's room and saw her watching TV.I kinda just sat on her bed while she played the playstation "it didn't go how u wanted it to go"?"how did u know"?I said as I rolled my eyes,"I told ur black ass she dont want u back but nooo"."stfu up".she just chuckled and continued playing her game.I just sat there watching her cuz I was bored.

20 minutes  later
"Nigga ima go order sum food cuz I'm hungry asf".She said ,I got up wit her and we went downstairs and were so glad that our parents werent down stairs fuckinf nasty asses,anyways we cooked sum chicken alfredo.We sat down and ate we were having sum conversations bout random shit when her phone started ringing and when I saw the caller idea i saw it was Gemma like bitch how u gon break my heart then move onto my sis?Like that's sum fucked up shit but anyways.

Heyy my lovelys it's the author here and I just wanted to let u know that I will be posting shorter chapters to get sum for yall to read and dont worry bout reading the nigga's part it's fine there ain't no one there to kill ya so bye mwah😘