Chapter 12 "internships"

ابدأ من البداية

"I know. He's beyond recovery and lida isn't open with his emotions right now.." you said.

Tokoyami hummed in understandment.

"it cannot be helped, only he can remove the sorrow of his mind. So you shouldn't dwel on it." tokoyami said.

You closed your eyes.

"maybe you're right." you mumbled as you started to relax on the chair.

Time skip.

The train arrived at Kyushu train station, both you and tokoyami quickly got off, of course because of the sports festival still being famous till today people were taking pictures of you and tokoyami from a far.

"don't you think this is a bit uncomfortable, tokoyami?" you nervously whispered.

"just pretend they're not their and you'll be fine." tokoyami said as he grabbed your case and gave it to you.

You thanked him and you both walked to the gate, but as soon as you got there you were shock to see a ground of people.

"what is this? Is there some kind of celebration or a famous idol here?" you asked as you got even more uncomfortable because of the crowd.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll eventually see one of hawk's sidekicks-" before tokoyami could continue you both finally had a good view on the person who was in the middle of the crowd.

You saw a big red pair of wings and just in the middle was hawks signing and posing for the cameras.

You sighed and pinched the end of your nose. Of course he'll personally pick you both up.

Hawks spotted you two from a far and he flew up and landed infront of you two swiftly avoiding his fans.

"y/n! Tokoyami! I'm glad to see that you both arrived safely!" hawks walked up to you and gave you a hug and wrapped his wings around you too.

"Hawks we're in public if they-" before you could continue the media has already arrived and took pictures of you and hawks.

You sighed in frustration.

"great.. Now everyone is going to think you're my dad." you said.

Hawks laughed and turned to tokoyami.

"I saw your performance during the sports festival, I liked it despite you not getting in the finals!" hawks said patting tokoyami's shoulder.

Tokoyami just nodded at him.

"anyways, we better get going! Now, do you both know how to fly?" hawks asked.

Both you and tokoyami shoke their head.

Tokoyami turned to you in shock as you denied hawk's question.

"you're the son of the fastest flying hero yet you don't know how to fly?" tokoyami asked.

"... Long story short, but you're literally a bird head yet you also don't know how to fly?" you asked.