Chapter 12 "internships"

Depuis le début

Ochaco nodded adding a few hums as she did.

"you can always call us lida, after all, we are friends, right?" you added.

Lida went quiet for a few minutes, before turning around finally looking at the three of you.

Lida smiled.

"of course." he said.

He then turned around again before he left to board for the train that leads to hosu.

You glanced at izuku, and then at ochaco, the three of you shared the same worried expression.

The speakers suddenly sounded.

"The train to Kyushu is about to depart, pls all passangers board the train." a female voice called out from the speakers.

You were jolt back awake by the voice of the female staff and you immediately turned to ochaco and izuku.

"My train is about to leave! Catch you guys later!" you said before dashing away.

You arrived just in time before the train departed, you looked around each row to try to find a seat but you couldn't.

You sighed in frustration and started to regret not boarding as soon as possible when you had the chance.

"l/n." a familiar voice called out.

You turned to the individual only to see it was tokoyami, he was looking at you not from afar, there was an empty seat next to him.

You smiled in relief.

"tokoyami!" you happily said and walked towards him.

"it's good to see another familiar face, so you're heading to Kyushu too?" you asked sitting down next to him.

Tokoyami nodded.

"yea, hawks sent me a request so I'm heading to his agency right now." he said.

Your eyes widened in excitement.

"no way, I'm heading to hawk's agency too!" you happily said.

Tokoyami nodded again.

"I'm not surprise, midnight did say he's your father so it is to be expected." tokoyami said.

A small sweat fell down your forehead as he said those words.

What made you sweat in embarrassment was not because he said that hawks is your dad but what made you embarrassed was because he was being too formal around you.

" ahahah... You don't have to be formal with the way you talk tokoyami.." you said.

Tokoyami didn't reply as he turned to the window of the train.

"I heard about what happened to Lida's brother." he said.

You paused, and leaned back on the chair and sighed.