Grudge Match

Y/n was recovering from the impact of the unexpected crash. She heard the ominatrix turn on and saw Ben as Diamondhead and getting off from the RustBucket. Y/n slowly got off the table and jumped to the closed window to open it. She wasn't surprised to see Ben fighting Kevin. She thinks it's a good idea to transform. 

Y/n: "Magical girl makeover"

She used her strength to push the Rust Bucket right side up. She sit down on top off the RustBuket watching the fight continue. However, she slowly got borded as the fight was to slow for her. 

Y/n: "I bet I can take Kevin on right now."

Then a sholder devil of y/n appehere.

Devil Y/n: "Ofcocre you can your the most power peason for all we know."

Then a sholder angle of y/n appehere.

Angle Y/n: "But if we fight Kevin it would effect the story."

Devil Y/n: "Oh please, it only going to be one fight."

Angle Y/n: "More like, one fight to disaster!"

Both the Angle and the Devil started to fight while Y/n was still watching the fight. But the Devil wins the fight and Y/n decides to tag team Ben. While Kevin spits goop at Diamondhead's he feels something behind his waste and flips him upside down really hard.  

He looks up to see Pure Heart staring down at him and Kevin is mad

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He looks up to see Pure Heart staring down at him and Kevin is mad. He quickly got off and tried to hit her but Pure Heart was dodging all his punches.

Kevin: " I should finished you off!"

Pure Heart: "But you won't."

Pure Heart jumps over Kevin, who surprisingly got punched by Diamondhead. Kevin stumbles back a little and sees Diamondhead in front and Pure Heart in the back. 

Ben: "Give it up Kevin it's two against one!"

Kevin: "So what I can still take you both on!" 

However, a red beam from the sky freezes them and teleports them away. In a dark room, red energy materializes Pure Heart, who unfreezes from her position and stumbles a little and a spotlight appears. 

Y/n: "Oh crud."

Announcer: "Presenting our newest challenger from Planet Earth!"

Suddenly, lights flash on, revealing an enormous cheering crowd surrounding. Pure Heart was covering her face as the lights were too bright. She didn't notice rolling yellow mass quickly appeared behind her, which unfolded itself into a huge robot. She turns around and looks in shock. The robot started to attack Pure with its blades which she dodged. She grabs one of the arms of the robot and rips it open she uses it as a blade to stab its chest, which causes the robot to shut down. The crowd cheered for her but she didn't care as she was tired.